- 09-21-2013, 08:02 PM #2
- 09-21-2013, 08:13 PM #3
- 103 Posts
Re: 4K video
It's the Exynos that can't do 4K video. Your linked article mentions that some us carriers are listing it as a supported feature. The early US reviews have all commented on it. I think the US will get it as it's part of the Snapdragon 800 feature set.
With as few 4K screens as there are in the US, I'm not feeling strongly about it one way or the other personally.
Re: 4K video
I have read the articles about the international versions and that they will definitely not have the 4K video capabilities and that the snapdragon was the only one capable and the reviewers and Samsung stated that there would be the 4K video. Then some of these articles came about that Qualcomm doesn't have it listed on their site that their chipset supports it and I looked at the AT&T (didn't look at the other carriers sites) site and it only said that it was 1080p capable.
I don't think it's too big of a deal either since uploading 1080 videos anywhere is a long process and 4K would be worse plus unless you want to spend a ridiculous amount of dinero on a flat screen with 4K picture, no one can really take advantage of it.
I was just hoping one of the AC fellas heard or read something about it and could shed some light on it.
- 09-21-2013, 10:48 PM #5
- 09-22-2013, 12:57 AM #6
- By mlndshh in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2013, 02:34 PM
- By suchgoodtaste in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:01 AM
- By jamiemyselfandi in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:02 PM
- By mgreenej in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:45 AM
- By cgardnervt in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:24 AM