From where are you making the jump to the Note 3?

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Those of you who are set on getting the Note 3, from what circumstances are you coming from in getting it? I'm interested in knowing, since I own a Note 2 and have yet to see very much excitement from those who already own a Note 2.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Left ios for the htc one, which I have loved. However this phone looks amazing so I will be switching did sure from the One.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Clickbeast

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5. I've been an iPhone user since 2007, and I've owned literally every iteration of the iPhone, with the exception of the 4S (went from 4 to 5).

I firmly believe what Steve Jobs said in 2007 was 100% accurate; that the iPhone was 5 years ahead of any competitor. However, since that time, the 5 years has come and gone and Apple is failing to innovate. The iPhone 5 was a refreshing "change" and I didn't believe that competitors were quite at the level to bring me into the android market.

However, in the past year, I think Samsong / Google / LG have stepped up their game tremendously.

Now I'm up for renewal on my line and I want to try something new. Maybe I stick with android, maybe I'm baited back to iOs with the iPhone 6. It will all depend on this Galaxy Note 3 and how well the experience suits me. I don't polarize like a lot of people. Whatever has the best product at the moment will draw my business. iOS, android, etc. I really don't give a damn. Just give me innovation, solutions, and aesthetics.

kyrana

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from an iPhone 4S. My first smart phone was a blackberry curve, followed by an iphone 3s. From there to the 4s, and now I'm jumping ship for the Note 3. Really ready for a bigger screen!

Botti

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I would have bought the Note2, but the resolution wasn't good enough for my circuit-drawings I need to access on the field. So I have been sticking with my Galaxy S3 instead. I skipped the S4 too, because I felt it didn't bring anything else than the resolution. Note3 has the resolution, ram, cpu, big screen, pen, you name it. Not much choice now is there?

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm coming from a Note 2 myself. I really like this line of device so I'm going to stick with it. Upgrading to the Note 3 because, well...bigger, better, faster, etc.

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a note 2 as well and I couldn't be more excited. But that's because I'm a crackhead when it comes to new phones and I LOVE the note line.

Posted via Android Central App

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Coming over from iPhone 5. Long time iOS user, did use Nexus 4 for a few months before jumping on to the iOS again when iPhone 5 was released on T-Mobile back in April. My first Android experience was with the HTC G2 and I must say Android has drastically improved since.

marc12868

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Im coming from a htc g2 and nokia lumia 521... The note 3 is gonna be sweet! And my first phone with a screen size larger than 4" :eek:

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using Tapatalk 4

TheMaskedMamba

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a note 2 as well and I couldn't be more excited. But that's because I'm a crackhead when it comes to new phones and I LOVE the note line.

Agreed, the N2 was my first in the Note line and I'm hooked. I always stay with the latest and greatest.

Sent from my SG Note Deux using Tapatalk 4

JB802

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from an iPhone 4S. My first smart phone was a blackberry curve, followed by an iphone 3s. From there to the 4s, and now I'm jumping ship for the Note 3. Really ready for a bigger screen!

iPhone 5 for me, I flipped to apple after the gnex, I hated the screen and the iPhone had no peer at the time, I had the 4s and 5, tech has changed, apple hasn't and I am ready for a real screen.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have owned each version of the Note. The original was ground breaking, in that I even left my carrier (Sprint) and moved over to AT&T just to own it.

A year later when Sprint announced they would carry the Note 2, I switched back and picked up the Note 2 on the first day of release.

Now the Note 3 is about to release and I will have mine on day one. For me, the excitement is still there.

Although I own several other phones from different OEM'S, there is no device, in my opinion, that surpasses the productivity and full feature set of the Note line of devices.

Even after owning the Note 2 going on a year now, I believe it's still the best overall phone on the market. The Note 3 just raises the bar even further.

Come on Sprint! I'm just waiting on you!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Gonna pick this up but going to keep my S4 too.

Of course with Verizon, I'll be lucky to have it by Feb 2014. :D

jll3174

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Coming from the Evo 3D. I loved the features on the Note 2, said I was going to hold out for the S4 then changed my mind and decided to hold out for this baby.

arifjk

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Well... I jumped to note 2 from gnex. Then the note 2 got repaired from the broken LCD, it's not as smooth as it used to be. Then I moved to S4. Love it but I do miss the big screen, so I will definitely jump to note 3.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams