- 10 Posts
Anybody Receive An Email from AT&T This Morning
Did anyone get an email regarding their order? I pre-ordered mine from AT&T 2 weeks ago, and got this:
" Thank you for your recent purchase of order number XXXX-XX-XXXX.
Due to the high demand, your device/accessory is not yet available for shipment.
To check the progress of your order, utilizing the order number above, please visit us at att.com/wirelessorderstatus or call us anytime at 877.782.8870 and enter 542995805 or the Wireless Number and Shipping Zip Code.
As soon as your order is ready you will receive an e-mail with your shipping and tracking information.
We appreciate your patience.
I hope this doesn't mean that they are pushing past the Oct. 1 shipping date. I was really hoping to get it earlier than that.
- 09-24-2013, 10:19 AM #2
- 758 Posts
Re: Anybody Receive An Email from AT&T This MorningLiving large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
- 09-24-2013, 10:47 AM #3
- 288 Posts
Re: Anybody Receive An Email from AT&T This Morning
No new email. And I double checked the tracking. It's still prepping to ship with the date(s) staying the same at 10/1 - 10/2. Have you checked the tracking to see if the dates have changed? And do you live in a heavily populated area? I live in a rural area and most people around here are iPhone fanboys and girls so I'm not worried they'll run out of stock on the Note 3, but that may be different where you live.Error
- 09-24-2013, 11:18 AM #4
- 09-24-2013, 11:29 AM #5
- 09-24-2013, 11:37 AM #6
- 09-24-2013, 12:02 PM #7
- 09-24-2013, 12:06 PM #8
- By LosingMyMind in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 99Last Post: 11-21-2013, 10:52 AM
- By oldmuttonhead in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2013, 01:16 PM
- By 67srbell in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2013, 01:15 PM
- By dogday007 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:57 PM
- By stirling in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:18 AM