AT&T Preparing To Ship

zach_alt

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Samsung and AT&T release party in Austin,TX had the Note 3 and Galaxy Gear for hands on experience. Samsung reps where there to explain and answer any questions about the phone and gear which I already knew most of...my obsession made me know them.lol Anyway, the most important question that I wanted and most of you all want to know is when it's available.....
The phone will be on sale in stores Oct. 4 Friday pre-orders will go out Oct 1-2 should take two to three days delivered. Here are some photos taken at this event....enjoy!!

TopGolf eh? Also, so no stores will have them the 1st? Even though we've been told by some? Ergh

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
TopGolf eh? Also, so no stores will have them the 1st? Even though we've been told by some? Ergh

Covered my bases. Pre-ordered on the 9th of Sept and I have 10am appts at AT&T corp store on 10/1 @ 10/4. I'm not taking the chance that my pre-order will push into next week ;-)

zach_alt

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Covered my bases. Pre-ordered on the 9th of Sept and I have 10am appts at AT&T corp store on 10/1 @ 10/4. I'm not taking the chance that my pre-order will push into next week ;-)

I didn't preorder but luckily for me my AT&T store is right outside my neighborhood so I'll be going by tomorrow and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday. I'll go until I have the device in my hands.

Posted via Android Central App

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Samsung and AT&T release party in Austin,TX had the Note 3 and Galaxy Gear for hands on experience. Samsung reps where there to explain and answer any questions about the phone and gear which I already knew most of...my obsession made me know them.lol Anyway, the most important question that I wanted and most of you all want to know is when it's available.....
The phone will be on sale in stores Oct. 4 Friday pre-orders will go out Oct 1-2 should take two to three days delivered. Here are some photos taken at this event....enjoy!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures and information! :D

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
TopGolf eh? Also, so no stores will have them the
1st? Even though we've been told by some? Ergh

Yeah, the event was held at Top Golf with open bar/food and free golf. Samsung made sure that AT&T reps was ready to push the Note 3 and Gaxaly Gear when it's in stores. LOL:D

zach_alt

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, the event was held at Top Golf with open bar/food and free golf. Samsung made sure that AT&T reps was ready to push the Note 3 and Gaxaly Gear when it's in stores. LOL:D

Been to that TG. Well...I've been drunk at that TG. Lol

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site
For the love of God, please find out the actual in store release date. I just wanna know and keep getting all kinds of dates given. Why is there no consistency here?

Ahahaha!
I feel the same way! I'm glad I'm not alobe on this!
I was in the atnt store playing worth the Note 3 today.
The released date will more than likely be October 4th unfortunately. .

themrhays

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Also coming over from the dark side. My iCrap breaks too often, and iOS 7 is more buggy than my old dorm room. Can't wait for my note, much more practical for what I do anyway.

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I want my N3 And Gear NOW!
I hear ya!!
It was soo hard for me to let go of the phone and gear when play'n with it at the event last night. I was about the only one that really cared about these device everyone else said they felt like they were still at work. lol...I guess that's how I would feel if I hawking these devise day in and day out.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

The AT&T store closest to my work that kept giving me a 10/1 release date changed that date to the 4th yesterday. Also AT&T officially tweeted the 4th as the release date. I was REALLY hoping the device would be out 10/1 but now I realize 10/4 is more likely. I'll try calling the Best Buy near me that gave me 10/1 as a release date as well, but I'm not holding my breathe. 10/4 is only days away so I can wait. I just didn't like getting a different release date from every store I went to, plus everyone here gave a different date too. Now I don't have to worry, and will casually pop in AT&T on Friday, and walk out like a boss with a Note 3!!! :p

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
It's only 9 AM eastern time, they have the rest of the day to fill shipments... So impatient! And I thought I was the most impatient one here.

gaprince

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
It's only 9 AM eastern time, they have the rest of the day to fill shipments... So impatient! And I thought I was the most impatient one here.

I'm very impatient. Coming from the HTC one x. Battery goes dead n 4hrs. Only 8g of memory. Can't replace battery or add memory.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm very impatient. Coming from the HTC one x. Battery goes dead n 4hrs. Only 8g of memory. Can't replace battery or add memory.

I've got you beat--no phone for two weeks and waiting for the Note 3. Still, I'm not freaking out because it's 9 AM and I still don't have a tracking number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy