Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
Like Tree8Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Got My Note 3 Today..

    First Impressions...

    1. It's very light. For such a big device it feels so light in the hand.
    2. The battery life is VERY STRONG.
    3. I'm surprised how fast the battery charge just using the regular USB 2.0.
    4. It's very clean and sexy.
    5. There is ALOT of bloatware. I'd say half is useful and half isn't.

    Overall, VERY HAPPY with my decision.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    What carrier? Location? Pictures?

    Sent from my SG Note Deux using Tapatalk 4
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    I'm in Korea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Got My Note 3 Today..-img_6194.jpg   Got My Note 3 Today..-img_6192.jpg  
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedsnake View Post
    I'm in South Korea. I'd love to upload pictures, but the Note 3 is my only way to take pictures.
    Use a mirror! What color do you have? How does the back feel?
    Error
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedsnake View Post
    First Impressions...

    5. There is ALOT of bloatware. I'd say half is useful and half isn't.

    Overall, VERY HAPPY with my decision.
    Some of that may be due to your carrier, but I think we would be interested if you could list the items you consider
    to be bloatware as you see them. And if those items can be uninstalled from the phone as you go along.
    And how much free space and memory you have now, before trying to tweak more performance out of it.

    Thank you. And I hope you are enjoying it.
    Thanked by:
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedsnake View Post
    I'm in Korea.
    Very nice, thanks for the pictures

    Sent from my SG Note Deux using Tapatalk 4
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedsnake View Post
    First Impressions...

    2. The battery life is VERY STRONG.

    Overall, VERY HAPPY with my decision.
    I am sure it will be but I don't see how you can comment on it when... You just got it today lol.

    Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    The reason I say the battery is strong is because ive been using the phone ALL DAY and I still havent recharged it. Compared to my Nexus 7 this thing is very strong.

    Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk 2
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedsnake View Post
    The reason I say the battery is strong is because ive been using the phone ALL DAY and I still havent recharged it. Compared to my Nexus 7 this thing is very strong.

    Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk 2
    But if you just got today of course you haven't had to.. It's 12:38 PM EST and earlier as you go west.

    I haven't charged my phone since last night and it's still going...

    My point being is I just want people to be able to get real world battery results once people use it for at least a day or 2 to get real results. A few hours.. You can't tell anything really.

    Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Congrats!!!
    Can't wait until this weekend to come....it's almost feeling like a kid for Christmas.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedsnake View Post
    First Impressions...

    1. It's very light. For such a big device it feels so light in the hand.
    2. The battery life is VERY STRONG.
    3. I'm surprised how fast the battery charge just using the regular USB 2.0.
    4. It's very clean and sexy.
    5. There is ALOT of bloatware. I'd say half is useful and half isn't.

    Overall, VERY HAPPY with my decision.
    How much of the bloat ware is the carrier's and how much of it is Samsung's?
  12. #12  
    thefireguy286's Avatar

    Posts
    73 Posts
    ROM
    CM10

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    But if you just got today of course you haven't had to.. It's 12:38 PM EST and earlier as you go west.
    Unless you read he is in KOREA on the other side of the international date line which means it's 1:38AM Thursday the 26th there by your time stamp, so yes he had it all day the 25th.
    crester likes this.
  13. #13  
    davem2421's Avatar

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    But if you just got today of course you haven't had to.. It's 12:38 PM EST and earlier as you go west.

    I haven't charged my phone since last night and it's still going...

    My point being is I just want people to be able to get real world battery results once people use it for at least a day or 2 to get real results. A few hours.. You can't tell anything really.

    Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    his in Korea
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

  15. #15  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    It's here and it's amazing!!!!

    Posted via Android Central App
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Purchased a new Note 3. Seems that the power drains 50% in 3 hours. I have look at the applications and IndexService is using 50% at all time. Many times, the phone stopped and pop up the IndexService not responding.

    Anyone can help?
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    I have not seen anyone comment on the most overlooked aspect of this device. How does the pr0n look on 1080p 5.7" display? If they get any bigger I may get an inferiority complex.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by power5 View Post
    I have not seen anyone comment on the most overlooked aspect of this device. How does the pr0n look on 1080p 5.7" display? If they get any bigger I may get an inferiority complex.
    This has made my day (and yes at this point its that easy).

    Posted via Android Central App
  19. #19  
    MannyZ28's Avatar

    Posts
    2,689 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Salleh View Post
    Purchased a new Note 3. Seems that the power drains 50% in 3 hours. I have look at the applications and IndexService is using 50% at all time. Many times, the phone stopped and pop up the IndexService not responding.

    Anyone can help?
    You might want to try returning it to factory state before you get too far into installing your stuff on it. Some people make it a habit to right away do a factory restore as soon as they get a new phone to insure a clean install.
  20. #20  
    Botti's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    You might want to try returning it to factory state before you get too far into installing your stuff on it. Some people make it a habit to right away do a factory restore as soon as they get a new phone to insure a clean install.
    Whaat? Why? Unless there is a bug in the manufacturer's process, shouldn't the reset bring it to the exactly same situation as it was when you powered it in order to do the reset?
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Wow...... That's so cool.... I am planning to book mine as well.
  22. #22  
    MannyZ28's Avatar

    Posts
    2,689 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by Botti View Post
    Whaat? Why? Unless there is a bug in the manufacturer's process, shouldn't the reset bring it to the exactly same situation as it was when you powered it in order to do the reset?
    Don't ask me, I never do that but people swear by it. It might help in his case since something seems wrong.

    Posted via Android Central App
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    About how long does it take to charge the battery on the Note3 ? I'm really curious since the addition of USB 3.0 ..
    Data transfer speeds should be blazin !
    Known to some as Euphorian

    QBKing77.com "Your tech simplified"
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    I have the exact same issue - too bad there are no solutions here, and googling it brings up nothing either. brand new phone.
    what is this IndexService and how can you make it stop killing the battery and causing problems??
  25. #25  

    Default Re: Got My Note 3 Today..

    Quote Originally Posted by power5 View Post
    I have not seen anyone comment on the most overlooked aspect of this device. How does the pr0n look on 1080p 5.7" display? If they get any bigger I may get an inferiority complex.
    It depends how one feels about TOO MUCH DETAIL. There's some things you just don't need to see in 1080P.

    I don't even want to think about it when 4k becomes available.

    LOL
    ashley2180 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nexus 10 and Galaxy Note diff?
    By mikejnger#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-13-2013, 03:55 PM
  2. what is the best way to mirror/sync two Note 8 tablets?
    By maximus96 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:51 AM
  3. My SwiftKey app keeps asking me to...
    By paisley99 in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:15 PM
  4. Note 3 battery
    By socalbrownsfan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:54 AM
  5. help with my phone
    By loricross in forum Other ZTE Android Phones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions