30 Tips & Tricks for the Note 3

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
In this video the settings menu looks different than my Verizon note 3. I don't have those four buttons (connections, display etc.) or the search bar. Am I missing something?

jamesish

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
In this video the settings menu looks different than my Verizon note 3. I don't have those four buttons (connections, display etc.) or the search bar. Am I missing something?

You need to change the view. Go to setting, hit menu, change the view.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk now Free

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I really need to get used to this menu button. Ha My time with the HTC One has made me look for the vertical three buttons and move on if I don't see them.

jamesish

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
When I hit the menu key, nothing happens. Is there another menu that I should look for?

Hit the menu button [by the home button; left side] while in the settings app. Hopefully these images will help.

a7ymujyn.jpg

bunepyse.jpg

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk now Free

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Maybe this is not on the T-Mobile version then, as I hit the menu key that you referred to and did not get those options. I prefer the list view and was hopeful when I read your suggestion. It seems that the tabbed view is my only option. :(

Dronak

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, the option to switch between list and tabbed views does not appear to be on the Sprint Note 3 either. I'm OK with the tabbed view, but it would have been nice to have the option. I wonder why some carriers felt it necessary to remove such a simple display toggle option.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
FWIW, the option to switch between list and tabbed views does not appear to be on the Sprint Note 3 either. I'm OK with the tabbed view, but it would have been nice to have the option. I wonder why some carriers felt it necessary to remove such a simple display toggle option.

Yeah, this goes in the same question bin as why remove carousel scrolling on some versions. Isn't Samsung big enough to put their foot down and demand a consistent experience across their devices now?