I have seen the note3 in the wild!!!

sosnow1

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago and just got back from the local ATT store.
They have a white3 on display and sold 1 white note3 while I was in the store. They only got one phone and it was white. The sale associate called another store and they also got in 1 white note3, but was on hold for a customer.
While I was in the store the manager came back from lunch and was pissed that the white one was sold. He said something about a street date violation.????
He told me they would have them for sale instore on October 3. Preorders would ship Oct1 and most likely get to consumers on the 3rd.
I then went to our BB and the Samsung store did not even have one on display and said they did not know the actual release date. I said that was a poor reflection on Samsung and they should get there act together. He said he thinks the confusion is due to a constrained supply chain.
Oh well I will be waiting another few days.
PS
I did play with the ATT demo and it is everything people are describing and more. I was really amazed by how light it is and hoe nice the "leather" feels
Cant wait

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It is a little concerning if 2 stores only had 1 in stock each. Hopefully they continue to flow in so a reasonable stock is there for launch day

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I find the supply chain comment nothing but typical BS. Samsung is not a small company and they certainly knew who, how many and when they needed to be on the ground. As for the store thing, it could be possible those single units were meant for display use until actual stock hit the day before. I bet that store mgr was pissed since now he has to explain it to someone higher up.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
When I purchased My Black Note3, there was three other people also buying the Note3, one of them was getting 4 for his entire family. Out of 10 Verizon reps in the store, 7 of them had the Note2/3. I stopped by BestBuy (of course) and there was approx 8 (including the Samsung guy) with the Note2/3. I was amazed out how many I saw in the wild. I NEVER, not once saw another Z10 in the 12 months I owned that device in the wild (LOL).:D