1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T Ordering Question

So I placed my order on Sept 22nd with AT&T and I have yet to receive a confirmation email and/or funds being withdrawn/withheld from my account. Im hoping other AT&T customers are experiencing the same issue I have here. I am able to go to Order Confirmation and see that i have a Galaxy Note 3 that is preparing to ship between the dates of 10/1 and 10/2 but I have yet to receive any confirmation or funds being withheld from my account. I'm dreadfully envisioning some kind of problem happening the day of shipping and them telling me i have to replace my order, making the preorder null and void. Hoping someone can put my mind to rest and confirm they are in the same situation.

Default Re: AT&T Ordering Question

I pre order the gear on the 21st and on the 22nd they took the money out of my account but still have not gotten a tracking number.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: AT&T Ordering Question

I pre-ordered the galaxy note 3 on 9\20. Immediately after placing the order, I received an order receipt and order confirmation email with order number. The funds won't be taken out till the phone ships, that is what I was told. If you are able to look up your order through order confirmation, then it seems like it's ok.

Sent from my Galaxy S4