- 9 Posts
AT&T Ordering Question
So I placed my order on Sept 22nd with AT&T and I have yet to receive a confirmation email and/or funds being withdrawn/withheld from my account. Im hoping other AT&T customers are experiencing the same issue I have here. I am able to go to Order Confirmation and see that i have a Galaxy Note 3 that is preparing to ship between the dates of 10/1 and 10/2 but I have yet to receive any confirmation or funds being withheld from my account. I'm dreadfully envisioning some kind of problem happening the day of shipping and them telling me i have to replace my order, making the preorder null and void. Hoping someone can put my mind to rest and confirm they are in the same situation.
- 09-28-2013, 02:04 AM #2
- 09-28-2013, 08:41 AM #3
- 7 Posts
Re: AT&T Ordering Question
I pre-ordered the galaxy note 3 on 9\20. Immediately after placing the order, I received an order receipt and order confirmation email with order number. The funds won't be taken out till the phone ships, that is what I was told. If you are able to look up your order through order confirmation, then it seems like it's ok.
Sent from my Galaxy S4
- By Ualrdynodo in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 11:24 AM
- By jkaczy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2013, 10:05 PM
- By desdesdes in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 09-28-2013, 10:37 AM
- By padre1357 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:12 AM
- By Norgoth in forum HTC OneReplies: 18Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:02 AM