maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Just got the 5s but after reading all the info on here and seeing the note 3 at AT&T today I'm FREAKIN SOLD!!!!! Omg this thing is amazing!!! So excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Welcome,so can I ask what's got you sold on the note 3 specifically? Are you new to Android?

Posted via Android Central App

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Definitely not new to android. Just recently I've had the s4, htc one, and nexus 4. Just love switching back and forth although this will be my first "phablet". Pretty excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

andymacnexus

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Just got the 5s but after reading all the info on here and seeing the note 3 at AT&T today I'm FREAKIN SOLD!!!!! Omg this thing is amazing!!! So excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the 5s last Friday but got my gn3 yesterday , its an amazing piece of kit, love it. I was iOS since 2007, then got S4 gpe two months ago. Fell briefly for the iPhone 5S but it's so small plus I'm not that inspired by new ios7. This gn3 will also replace my iPad mini . it really is so very good , nothing missing on it IMO.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I had the 5s last Friday but got my gn3 yesterday , its an amazing piece of kit, love it. I was iOS since 2007, then got S4 gpe two months ago. Fell briefly for the iPhone 5S but it's so small plus I'm not that inspired by new ios7. This gn3 will also replace my iPad mini . it really is so very good , nothing missing on it IMO.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

How's the note 3 when using one hand for texting and such?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bluehair62

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
This thread speaks to me... I also, stood inline on day 1 for the 5s and I am not fan of the new IOS7. In fact, I am one of those that had some Vertigo issues with the update. I was at the AT&T store today and think I fell for the GN3 finally getting it into my hands. I've read many many GN3 post, seen every YOU TUBE review video... I love the Gear concept... Works for me in my occupation...! My only fear is SIZE... Can I handle the phone in all it's mega-ness?? While out Golfing? On the beach after Surfing? Sitting in traffic? I know, it sounds stupid, but I am a heavy user... I get about 70 to 100 emails a day, I have a loaded business calendar, plus with a 17 and 19 year old... I get a ton of text messages. iPhone makes all this pretty easy, but not enjoyable. I hate the small screen, and as pathetic as this sounds... I hate everywhere I look, everyone I know have them... UGH!!!

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Only size problems I have with my HTC Titan (~3/4" shorter and 1/4" narrower) is when sitting or bending over to tie my shoes. Some jeans have shallow pockets it appears so causes issues. While sitting the phone is just fine in my pocket, but if I have to get it out, its not as easy as the tiny iphones.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
If you get the Note 3 you will undoubtedly love it and how versatile it is. It is the phone other phones will look up to.

from my Sony XTZ