- 13 Posts
Is it just me or has any one else noticed that YouTube video quality on the note 3 is terrible. I've adjusted the settings so that all videos are in high quality but still the quality Is poor!
I've come across from a Nexus 4 and am used to excellent quality playback.
Anything I may have missed in the settings ????
Sent from my Galaxy note 3
- 09-29-2013, 12:41 PM #2
Re: YouTube video quality??
Signal strength? Wi-Fi strength?
Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > Samsung Galaxy Note line???Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!
- 09-29-2013, 01:31 PM #4This is where we part ways. I'm dissolving back into 1s and 0s. It's closing curtain for my tale. ~"The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku"
- 09-29-2013, 03:05 PM #5
- By Eric Lenhardt in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2013, 06:24 PM
- By seoulbrova in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:05 AM
- By redbaronk in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 02:58 PM
- By deadlock4400 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:16 PM