Best Note 3 Cases

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm planning on going naked with gn3, but I do like seeing what's out there for cases. If you have a good case or see a cool one through it on this thread.

Sent from my HTC One soon to be Note 3 using Tapatalk 2

datafiend

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm really hoping someone makes a bumper case. I want to see and the exposed back cover but I still want protection for the corners. The Samsung logo on the back is really beautiful and I wouldn't want to cover that.

Posted via Android Central App

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Haven't received my Note 3 yet, but I did receive my case. I don't like adding bulk and ruining the thin/slim form factor especially with the Note 3's size, so I went with a Spigen Ultra Fit. Really liking the look and feel of it so far. I had a similar case on my S3 by Rearth.

jakedsnake

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Im going with a slim light TPU case thats easy to grip. Its just so much more easier to hold with this kind of cover.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk 2

MisterMe11

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Does it have a lip at the front that sits above the glass (raised bezel) to protect from face down falls?

Haven't received my Note 3 yet, but I did receive my case. I don't like adding bulk and ruining the thin/slim form factor especially with the Note 3's size, so I went with a Spigen Ultra Fit. Really liking the look and feel of it so far. I had a similar case on my S3 by Rearth.

Boomslang001

Banned
Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the neo yesterday, the whole time I was wondering if I should wait lol. Darn it!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

xxINFIDELxx

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
To reply to both of you the neo is slimmer and that is why I went with it. Also, my girlfriend who is inheriting my s4 just ordered a slim Armor for that and I'm not impressed. Kind of the same bulk as the otter box commuter, and sharp like edges. I've used a neo before and it is a really slim option.

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
To reply to both of you the neo is slimmer and that is why I went with it. Also, my girlfriend who is inheriting my s4 just ordered a slim Armor for that and I'm not impressed. Kind of the same bulk as the otter box commuter, and sharp like edges. I've used a neo before and it is a really slim option.

so i take it if you're going for protection, the slim armour>neo hybrid due to it being thicker? i'd get an otterbox (broke 2 phones from drops), but they dont seem to be making them yet, so i need something in the meantime

zach_alt

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
so i take it if you're going for protection, the slim armour>neo hybrid due to it being thicker? i'd get an otterbox (broke 2 phones from drops), but they dont seem to be making them yet, so i need something in the meantime

The neo is metal as opposed to the slim armor being plastic...I think. Don't quote me. Haha

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
The neo is not metal, it is a plastic ring. And it was her voice to get the slim lol. I gave her my best advice and I've already used an otterbox on the s4 for the past few months but she wants what she wants. I chose the neo for the slimness of it. And I don't think I'll use an otter for a note. They add to much bulk for my liking.

Boomslang001

Banned
Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
The neo is metal as opposed to the slim armor being plastic...I think. Don't quote me. Haha

The slim armor is plastic and TPU, I think. But the Neo-hybrid frame is polycarbonate and the cover is TPU. Tough choice. I assumed the neo-hybrid offered less protection. But is flashier and newer and therefore more expensive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam