Which tethering app for nonrooted note 3?

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
So I was thinking of upgrading from my n7100 note 2 to a ATT note 3, but of course it won't come pre-unlocked (not sure if there's an easy way to do it, go on ebay and pay for services? anyways that's for another discussion). I currently tether to my ipad all the time when out because it's easier to web browse and such on a bigger screen but I'm not interested in paying more money to do that. Which tethering apps do you guys use/recommend that doesn't require rooting?

johnpjackson

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I've got the Note 3 now, and the full version of FoxFi, and it don't work. Whenever I try to enable FoxFi, repeatedly, I get a pop up message saying to contact Verizon to subscribe for hotspot use. I need to find out how I can tweak the firmware settings like I was able to do in my DROID3, with Motorola's RadioComm tool. I was able to poke some registers so that all data traffic from the wireless was flagged as coming from the DROID itself. Anyone know if there's an equivalent Samsung tech tool for their phones?

-John

mchlwvr614

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
The hotspot toggle widgets work. When the prompt comes up that you don't have the feature just hit the home button.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12