and im having the exact same problem
this is really bad.... i really like the stylus

hope they will fix the problem
:':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

Audrey Tan

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There was actually a bug.
Just need to have the Samsung Keyboard software updated to the latest version, everything would work perfectly fine again.

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
An alternative handwriting keyboard is Stylus Beta free in the play store it works, using it now

look-fast

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
problem is solved. .. there is an update on keyboard in Play store but remember to restart/reboot first.

this is from singapore ....

find the free handwriting keyboard app which was recommended earlier captures better and faster too though.... hope they improve again soon..

Posted via Android Central App

Rajesh Zyx

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i took note3 last month and i had same problem and called customer care and they gave some stupid suggestions. Finally i figured out how to slove it. Go to Settings-> General Tab
->application manager -> all -> SPenKeeper .tap on 'Force stop' and and then tap 'clear data'.. I think that will sove your problem.. Try once..

Christopher Parlato

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Just opened my Note 3 up from the box. Handwriting didn't work... Stopped the SPenKeeper and cleared cache on it. It worked! (So did setting the date back, but it would break again when the time got set back.) Rajesh Zyx's solution seems to be a more effective and less annoying fix.