- 10-01-2013, 05:31 AM #2
- 10-01-2013, 05:55 AM #3
- 10-01-2013, 07:43 AM #4
- 10-01-2013, 10:18 AM #5Banned
- 62 Posts
- 10-01-2013, 10:47 AM #6
- 134 Posts
Re: How bad are the speakers, really?
Worse is, that for some reason Bluetooth audio can be quite soft too. I'm hardly able to hear anything at all when in car with my Garmin. I also suspect that there is a bug with the hands-free activation, because sometimes it seems like the BT icon in the Call is selected, but audio is still coming from the phone's own speaker. I bought Jabra Cruise 2 yesterday, but haven't had chance to test it.
- 10-01-2013, 11:15 AM #7
- 10-01-2013, 01:58 PM #8
- By Powerplaygraphix in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 28Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:11 PM
- By DrewDT in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 29Last Post: 10-09-2013, 10:21 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:43 PM
- By elijah peshai in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 09:59 PM
- By lospolloshermanos in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:28 PM