Who would have wanted a 6 inch Note 3?

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Me, I was originally very excited about the 6.3 rumors, then excitement dampened when rumors said 5.99 then pretty disappointed when it was 5.7. Will still get it anyways.

TheMaskedMamba

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Like most others it wasn't a make nor break option, but sure would have been nice. 6inch sounds humongous but I guess 5.6 did too before I got the N2

Sent from my SG Note Deux using Tapatalk 4

moolman

May 12, 2011
Visit site
It's like a car, they can't give you all the upgrades every year or they'll have nothing for next year. This year was a 1080 screen, next year will be a bigger 1080, then a flexible screen, then a higher res flexible, you get the point.

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
No. I was actually waiting on screen size before making my decision. I'm very happy with the form factor they went with in the end.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Chris Nguyen2

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
It's like a car, they can't give you all the upgrades every year or they'll have nothing for next year. This year was a 1080 screen, next year will be a bigger 1080, then a flexible screen, then a higher res flexible, you get the point.

Exactly is why it make perfect sense for Samsung, but they play it safe once again, not able to make that big leap. I really hope the Note 3 is big enough for me cause when you compare the Note 2 to the Mega Pro 6.3 well it look really tiny.

Samsung is utter disappointment.

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Me, I was originally very excited about the 6.3 rumors, then excitement dampened when rumors said 5.99 then pretty disappointed when it was 5.7. Will still get it anyways.

Same for me I almost spent $750 to import a z ultra but decided against it due to the non removable battery, no flash on the camera, & lack of cases available

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Same for me I almost spent $750 to import a z ultra but decided against it due to the non removable battery, no flash on the camera, & lack of cases available

If a phone doesn't have a flash, then auto no good for me.

Any ways back to topic. I was looking for 5.8 inch.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping for a 6+ screen. When I was in the ATT store recently, they had a Mega. I immediately wanted a Note 3 w/Mega screen. : (
Elly44

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't mind a 6 inch screen I'm so use to the note 2 now that it feels like a normal sized phone : )

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

thymeless

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
6 is probably too big for a phone to be successful. That's why Sony offers the bluetooth handset with their z ultra so you're not holding this massive thing while trying to talk.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
i was also hoping for the 6" .....once and for all i would love to put aside my separate tablet and just have a big phone :)

Boomslang001

Banned
Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I think it's close enough, IMHO. Besides, it's amazing that they were able to take the Note 2 and make it slightly smaller and lighter while still increasing the screen size. That's pretty impressive to me.

Yathani

May 21, 2013
Visit site
So we went from Nokia 1.5in > 3.5in iphone > 4in iphone > 5in S4 > 5.7in note > what is next?
I really like my 5.7in disply and i think thats enough. I thought my s4 5in screen big enough but this is big and nice, now when i go to my S4 i feel like i'm using an iphone. I saw samsung mega 6.3" couple days ago and this thing is ugly and big, but I believe 5.7in is the sweet spot.

AgentScribe

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
6 is probably too big for a phone to be successful. That's why Sony offers the bluetooth handset with their z ultra so you're not holding this massive thing while trying to talk.

Note 3 will be my first phablet (upgrading from AtrixHD) and I think its size is plenty big for me. How I'll feel down the road a year? I dunno. Might want bigger or might want smaller.

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't want the physical size to be any larger than it is. I am glad the phone stayed close to the outside dimensions of the Note 2

AgentScribe

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping the growing trend of larger phablets pushes the headset makers to innovate so that those peripheral devices become more functional, comfortable and stylish. I ordered the LG HBS-730 headset in anticipation of my Note 3's arrival and have been using it. So far, it's the best bluetooth device I've ever used. But, it lacks in integration with key features with Android and Google Now voice operations.