T-mobile shipped.

themrhays

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
As an AT&T Subscriber, and seeing that AT&T was supposed to ship today and I see nothing...this is upsetting, especially seeing as how AT&T was supposed to be the first to release.

- - - Updated - - -

As an AT&T Subscriber, and seeing that AT&T was supposed to ship today and I see nothing...this is upsetting, especially seeing as how AT&T was supposed to be the first to release.

Sorry, for venting like that, what I meant to say was congratulations. I am jealous, I wish AT&T would step up there shipment game.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
People should definitely be getting them today or tomorrow if you chose overnight.

Mine shipped out very early this morning at 4am and it arrived on my doorstop at 12;05pm.

I choose overnight shipping.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, for venting like that, what I meant to say was congratulations. I am jealous, I wish AT&T would step up there shipment game.

I called my nearest AT&T store today and asked if they had a Note 3 on display. She said, errrr, ummm, no. I asked her when they were getting them to sell. She thought they might get a few next week! I said thanks, I'd go to Best Buy on Friday just to make a dig. I even vented to AT&T in a support email. They promote iPhones out the wazoo, all I ask is not to be treated like the stray cat that should show up at the service entrance and be glad for scraps.

josephan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine with the free ground shipping from T-Mobile. It says a shipping label was created for UPS ground leaving today.:-X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173