Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T Tracking number finally!

Got my tracking number. The GN3 is coming out of Fort Worth TX. 2nd day shipping will arrive Thursday!
    Thanked by:
    Reggie 

Default Re: AT&T Tracking number finally!

Quote Originally Posted by snc0921 View Post
    Got my tracking number. The GN3 is coming out of Fort Worth TX. 2nd day shipping will arrive Thursday!
    ROFL thats where I am, fort worth tx!

...Jealous...
    ''Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer'' - Maj. I.L. Holdridge USMC (RET)
    Thanked by:

Do you mind if I ask you when you placed your order?

Got my tracking number too. Coming out of Ft. Worth. I pre-ordered on 9/7.
    Thanked by:
    Reggie 

Quote Originally Posted by Elly44 View Post
    Got my tracking number too. Coming out of Ft. Worth. I pre-ordered on 9/7.
    Did you use overnight shipping?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Howerton View Post
    Do you mind if I ask you when you placed your order?
    Preorder on 9/9.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeywdw1254 View Post
    Did you use overnight shipping?

I ordered at the store and to be delivered to the store. They didn't give me a choice as to overnight or not. Just said they'd call when it arrived.
    Elly44
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Pre-ordered 9/6...had said "shipping 9/11-9/13" for nearly a month. Come on tracking number...

Quote Originally Posted by omega1300 View Post
    Pre-ordered 9/6...had said "shipping 9/11-9/13" for nearly a month. Come on tracking number...
    Me too Omega. I'm in the same boat. Maybe our phone is on its way and we have not received our tracking numbers yet.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Is it possible that different areas of the country utilize different warehouses? Mine is coming from Fort Worth, Tx and I'm in the Seattle, WA area. I wonder whether the early preorders without tracking numbers are on the east coast.

Is it possible that different areas of the country utilize different warehouses? Mine is coming from Fort Worth, Tx and I'm in the Seattle, WA area. I wonder whether the early preorders without tracking numbers are on the east coast.
    I live near Seattle myself, I hope that my status changes soon, because mine still says order in progress, "preparing to ship"... My current phone is literally falling apart, I need this to ship I don't know that I have 2-3 days left in my current phone.
    ''Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer'' - Maj. I.L. Holdridge USMC (RET)

I just got my tracking number! I'm so thrilled. My tracking number came via Fed Ex notification, still no word from AT&T, my order status page says pending confirmation where the 9/11 - 9/13 est delivery date used to be and when I last checked five minutes ago, my bank didn't have a charge! So hang in there folks. BTW, I'm in Pennsylvania and it's coming from TX.

Quote Originally Posted by J HighNote View Post
    I just got my tracking number! I'm so thrilled. My tracking number came via Fed Ex notification, still no word from AT&T, my order status page says pending confirmation where the 9/11 - 9/13 est delivery date used to be and when I last checked five minutes ago, my bank didn't have a charge! So hang in there folks. BTW, I'm in Pennsylvania and it's coming from TX.
    How did you get your tracking number?
    Galaxy note 2 - Video I made of how to add apps to Multi-View
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Aa-EsbxmqmA

Order 9/12/2013....
    Have tracking number in hand!!!

"Shipped" and "in transit" I won't be able to sleep tonight! LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Tracking number finally!-2013-10-01-19-50-55.png  
    Last edited by UsedName; 10-01-2013 at 07:54 PM.
    BeRich likes this.

Mine is showing pending confirmation now. Still no tracking number though. In Florida and ordered on September 7th.

Posted via Android Central App
    Craig
    Phone :: BB880>>BB9000>>Captivate>>Galaxy Note1
    Tablet :: B&N Nook >> Xoom >> Nexus 10
    Game/Mini-PC :: Zealz G802 >> Ouya

I ordered on 9/11 still in preparing to ship status oct 1 -2. And no new email.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Ordered on 9/8, shows shipped with delivery of Thursday, 10/3 - I'm doing my happy dance!

I pre-ordered on 9/20 and my status just updated to SHIPPED. When I click on the tracking number though, it brings me to the USPS website. Still excited!!! YAY

Galaxy S Four
    Reggie likes this.

The screen I've had since I preordered...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Tracking number finally!-screen-shot-2013-10-01-5.27.32-pm585.png  

I preordered Black on 9/16 - I am now "pending confirmation". My credit card hasn't been touched yet, but I'm getting excited anyway. I didn't select overnight shipping though, darn it. Really regretting that now!!

Quote Originally Posted by james27007 View Post
    How did you get your tracking number?
    While I much prefer UPS, here's the fed ex site where you can sign up (it's free) for manage your delivery. First you need to create a log in and then I think the delivery part was a separate sign up involved. Oh yes, I remember being so frustrated. As a security precaution, it asks you about six questions about your house, from the name of person you bought it from to the square footage and amount of land. Be prepared for that if you own your own home. I didn't guess right and had to wait 24 hours before it would let me try again. UPS was much easier!
    Thanked by 2:
    james27007 and daw15 like this.

Just got tracking information to be delivered on 10-3 via FedEx

Just got my email from AT&T with shipping info, but it went to a different email address than I used for my order! Have no idea how they even would know about the gmail address!

(add on) Just got another email to the right email address with shipping/tracking info. How does AT&T manage in spite of itself!
    Last edited by J HighNote; 10-01-2013 at 08:35 PM.
    james27007 likes this.

Smile Re: AT&T Tracking number finally!

Man AT&T should know not to send out advertisement while I'm looking for an shipping email from them.

So I see i have an email from AT&T. I start smiling only to read...... Do you want the latest smartphone. >

I go back to refresh my order status and there it is. Tracking numbers......:-)
    I ordered on 9/6.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast