Pre-ordered on Verizon and feeling left out........am I the only one that feels like this??

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I am getting sooooo jealous!

Everyone around the world has a phone in hand or a shipping notice....

I get to stare at the calender .....10/10/2013

I am going to disappear this weekend, leave the family @ home and go hang around the At&t Store and then head over to Best Buy, My wife and daughter would not understand why I am obsessing over a "PHONE".

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

I am going to disappear this weekend, leave the family @ home and go hang around the At&t Store and then head over to Best Buy, My wife and daughter would not understand why I am obsessing over a "PHONE".
I feel for you. Reading reviews and watching everything GN3 related on youtube helps ease the pain. I have the original Note and watched every country in the world get it first, It took something like six months from launch until it finally got to the U.S.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
verizon customer here. i am holding on until the 10th. i am being envious of every one else too. i almost switched carriers, but sticking with verizon will be cheaper for me in the long run, since i have 3 plans grandfathered in.

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I feel for you. Reading reviews and watching everything GN3 related on youtube helps ease the pain. I have the original Note and watched every country in the world get it first, It took something like six months from launch until it finally got to the U.S.

I have been doing just that, youtube and forums and reading the threads for all the other carriers getting the GN3.

delkhouri

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
What were you expecting? This is Verizon we are talking about. We are lucking we are getting it on the 10th and not at Christmas. At this point Verizon only shocks me when there isn't a delay on an android phone (such as the LGG2). I don't understand why anyone would expect anything else from Verizon.

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I just hope their not taking this extra time to delete software and features like 4k recording and wish they would leave the blocking program alone.

Posted via Android Central App

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
It's really nice being able to wait while still holding my Note 2! Love this phone & the GN3 is going to be great! My doctor (my wife) said just be patient ;) Take a few deep breaths & turn off that F computer!

Cheers, Jon

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Try waiting until Christmas time...

That's how long I'm waiting. Hopefully I'll have enough cash (i.e. Christmas bonus) to set aside to help alleviate the cost of the extra monthly payment for the phone (Edge plan to get my 6 gigs of data).

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have contemplated going back to tmobile because I didn't expect verizon to be last. I have been a tmobile customer for years and although their plans are cheaper the coverage isn't better. I'm looking forward to better service so I'm going to hold out until the 10th. Maybe. Hopefully. Lol

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
You must be new to Verizon.

I am new to Verizon, only been with them for 14yrs, joined verizon after ditching sprint. I have survived the snack wars of android thus far.....

I was ok with cupcakes, gingerbread and such thought I wanted ice cream until it landed on my razr maxx and then it got messy!

I will wait impatiently for my GN3 shipping notification. I am only looking for treats this month no tricks!

I

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Same boat here guys. In using a g2 so its not bad waiting. This phone is actually awesome.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking on the bright side. When we finally get our devices, we'll already know what bugs and problems are likely. I already know the pen handwriting input is an issue. (probably will be fixed by the time we get ours) If we already had our phones we would be freaking out, resetting, calling support, etc.

Let the AT&T and TMo people be our guinea pigs to find out what doesn't work out of the box so we're ready and won't be too surprised.

Now ship me my damn phone!

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site

Yep, same here. It's an illness.

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait to get off this Razor Maxx but I'm really hoping Verizon doesn't lock out a lot of the good programs.

Posted via Android Central App

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Obsessed ? Obsessed ? What do you mean obsessed.......

Obsessed maybe because it's a computer in my hand ..no..no...wait.....obsessed because it is a Xbox in my hand.....no..no...wait...because it is a camera in my hand......no..no...wait....because it is a camcorder in my hand....no..no...wait....because it is a data base and word processor and scanner in my hand..no..no...wait.....because it is a television in my hand....no..no...wait......because it is a GPS in my hand........

Oh yeah......I forgot it is a phone too.....

Wow.....LOL ....I need professional help.....LOL....and thanks to Verizon......I have to wait until I walk into a Verizon store next Thursday morning and buy what I anticipate will be the finest smartphone I have ever owned ......in the mean time wish me luck :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad