Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Pre-ordered on Verizon and feeling left out........am I the only one that feels like this??

I am getting sooooo jealous!

Everyone around the world has a phone in hand or a shipping notice....

I get to stare at the calender .....10/10/2013

I am going to disappear this weekend, leave the family @ home and go hang around the At&t Store and then head over to Best Buy, My wife and daughter would not understand why I am obsessing over a "PHONE".

Default Re: Pre-ordered on Verizon and feeling left out........am I the only one that feels like this??

Yes. Seek professional help.

Default Re: Pre-ordered on Verizon and feeling left out........am I the only one that feels like this??

You must be new to Verizon.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bashers View Post

I am going to disappear this weekend, leave the family @ home and go hang around the At&t Store and then head over to Best Buy, My wife and daughter would not understand why I am obsessing over a "PHONE".
    I feel for you. Reading reviews and watching everything GN3 related on youtube helps ease the pain. I have the original Note and watched every country in the world get it first, It took something like six months from launch until it finally got to the U.S.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by bitfidelity View Post
    Yes. Seek professional help.
    Ok, Will your Dr be able to squeeze me in this week???
    almath likes this.

verizon customer here. i am holding on until the 10th. i am being envious of every one else too. i almost switched carriers, but sticking with verizon will be cheaper for me in the long run, since i have 3 plans grandfathered in.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by J HighNote View Post
    I feel for you. Reading reviews and watching everything GN3 related on youtube helps ease the pain. I have the original Note and watched every country in the world get it first, It took something like six months from launch until it finally got to the U.S.
    I have been doing just that, youtube and forums and reading the threads for all the other carriers getting the GN3.
    karsdroid likes this.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

What were you expecting? This is Verizon we are talking about. We are lucking we are getting it on the 10th and not at Christmas. At this point Verizon only shocks me when there isn't a delay on an android phone (such as the LGG2). I don't understand why anyone would expect anything else from Verizon.

I just hope their not taking this extra time to delete software and features like 4k recording and wish they would leave the blocking program alone.

Posted via Android Central App

ROM
    Stock Note 2

It's really nice being able to wait while still holding my Note 2! Love this phone & the GN3 is going to be great! My doctor (my wife) said just be patient Take a few deep breaths & turn off that F computer!

Cheers, Jon
    Have Note 2 & ordered Verizon 32gb/64gb Note 3 in white
    atrain311qes109 likes this.

Try waiting until Christmas time...

That's how long I'm waiting. Hopefully I'll have enough cash (i.e. Christmas bonus) to set aside to help alleviate the cost of the extra monthly payment for the phone (Edge plan to get my 6 gigs of data).

I have contemplated going back to tmobile because I didn't expect verizon to be last. I have been a tmobile customer for years and although their plans are cheaper the coverage isn't better. I'm looking forward to better service so I'm going to hold out until the 10th. Maybe. Hopefully. Lol

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

I have a BLACKBERRY...I mean REALLY! The 10th can't get here soon enough!!!
    Bluehair62 and J HighNote like this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by sux2bu View Post
    I am new to Verizon, only been with them for 14yrs, joined verizon after ditching sprint. I have survived the snack wars of android thus far.....

I was ok with cupcakes, gingerbread and such thought I wanted ice cream until it landed on my razr maxx and then it got messy!

I will wait impatiently for my GN3 shipping notification. I am only looking for treats this month no tricks!

I

Same boat here guys. In using a g2 so its not bad waiting. This phone is actually awesome.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Sent from my Rooted VZW Note 3

I'm looking on the bright side. When we finally get our devices, we'll already know what bugs and problems are likely. I already know the pen handwriting input is an issue. (probably will be fixed by the time we get ours) If we already had our phones we would be freaking out, resetting, calling support, etc.

Let the AT&T and TMo people be our guinea pigs to find out what doesn't work out of the box so we're ready and won't be too surprised.

Now ship me my damn phone!

ROM
    Stock Note 2

I really hope you don't have to wait until Halloween for a treat

Cheers, Jon
    I will wait impatiently for my GN3 shipping notification. I am only looking for treats this month no tricks!
    Have Note 2 & ordered Verizon 32gb/64gb Note 3 in white
    Geek Freak

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts

Yep, same here. It's an illness.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Can't wait to get off this Razor Maxx but I'm really hoping Verizon doesn't lock out a lot of the good programs.

Obsessed ? Obsessed ? What do you mean obsessed.......

Obsessed maybe because it's a computer in my hand ..no..no...wait.....obsessed because it is a Xbox in my hand.....no..no...wait...because it is a camera in my hand......no..no...wait....because it is a camcorder in my hand....no..no...wait....because it is a data base and word processor and scanner in my hand..no..no...wait.....because it is a television in my hand....no..no...wait......because it is a GPS in my hand........

Oh yeah......I forgot it is a phone too.....

Wow.....LOL ....I need professional help.....LOL....and thanks to Verizon......I have to wait until I walk into a Verizon store next Thursday morning and buy what I anticipate will be the finest smartphone I have ever owned ......in the mean time wish me luck
    Thanked by:
    sudbury78 and KevLar72 like this.

Ohhhhh yea baby. Noooote 3 will suffice til next years innovations take place. I mean it is an amazing piece of equipment. Least from what i can see on utube. Hopefully it keeps getting more and more attractive.

The wait is killing me too. The last phone that I was anticipating was the GNex which was a fine phone for me until it broke. Now I'm on the 1st Droid X since the end of August which hasn't been as bad as I thought since I pretty much did a factory reset on it, so it runs relatively smooth though can be buggy at times and load times are slow.

Yeah dude ur crazy!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app
    EVOLICIOUSSSSSS
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Ok, fine I admit it.........I need help.

I have always bought phones because of need, I mean really I have been with verizon, I endured cell phone envy for YEARS. Yes I enjoyed the best service but our phones always where.....ummmm....simple and ugly. The Apple vs Android thing...meant nothing to me, just liked android because I hated I tunes.

Verizon started getting better phones and I would get one when it was time for my upgrade, no other reason to go talk to VZW.

Samsung did the impossible, they made ME notice them and believe that I NEED the NOTE 3! I fell in love with the size and specs, would have lost my mind if Note 3 had made it to 6inches!

The only problem is I am a loyal (loyal to myself, I like having good signal) verizon customer, verizon knows this and tortures me by not letting me get the GN3. WHY??? Because they know I have no choice but to wait while they play with my new toy.....LEAVE IT ALONE! Just give me my toy!

Yes, I need help........

Quote Originally Posted by sux2bu View Post
    This.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast