Best Buy trade in value for note 2 just dropped

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Well, I can't say I am surprised but yet I am. When my friend got his Galaxy s4 close to launch, his s3 was worth almost as much as the best buy protection plan which he had at the time. Because of it, he got 280 for the phone which was 40% of the best buy retail price of 700. Without it, the trade in value was 250. Well, the note 2 had a trade in value of 250, I checked it last Tuesday when I pre ordered the note 3. Now it's worth 200 or 90 if it has a scratch on it. The price for this phone just keeps climbing for me, add to that the 349 price sprint wants for it and things are just not going as planned. Ah well, it is what it is, this is still the cheapest possible way on Sprint to get the phone short of hoping for a better price through a private sale.

Posted via Android Central App

AcemanX AcemanX

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Well, I can't say I am surprised but yet I am. When my friend got his Galaxy s4 close to launch, his s3 was worth almost as much as the best buy protection plan which he had at the time. Because of it, he got 280 for the phone which was 40% of the best buy retail price of 700. Without it, the trade in value was 250. Well, the note 2 had a trade in value of 250, I checked it last Tuesday when I pre ordered the note 3. Now it's worth 200 or 90 if it has a scratch on it. The price for this phone just keeps climbing for me, add to that the 349 price sprint wants for it and things are just not going as planned. Ah well, it is what it is, this is still the cheapest possible way on Sprint to get the phone short of hoping for a better price through a private sale.

Posted via Android Central App
\

I knew it, thats why i sold my note 2 2 weeks ago and been using this pos throw away phone, but tomorrow 10 am i will have the pooooooooower

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown