Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By andy roddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SNote Syncs perfectly with Evernote

I tried out the Note 3 in an AT&T store today. The SNote app syncs perfectly with Evernote. I made a new SNote, synced it, and opened it with Evernote.

Then I went back to SNote to make changes. I synced again, and all the changes were uploaded to Evernote. No nonsense with duplicate notes or missing notes. Just purely perfect synchronization.

I've become a big Evernote fan in the last month, and the new sync capabilities are probably the feature I MOST look forward to on the Note 3. Hope this version of SNote with Evernote sync makes it to the Note 2, 8, and 10.1.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4
    Thanked by 3:
    Raptor007 and J HighNote like this.

Default Re: SNote Syncs perfectly with Evernote

Quote Originally Posted by andy roddy View Post
    I tried out the Note 3 in an AT&T store today. The SNote app syncs perfectly with Evernote. I made a new SNote, synced it, and opened it with Evernote.

Then I went back to SNote to make changes. I synced again, and all the changes were uploaded to Evernote. No nonsense with duplicate notes or missing notes. Just purely perfect synchronization.

I've become a big Evernote fan in the last month, and the new sync capabilities are probably the feature I MOST look forward to on the Note 3. Hope this version of SNote with Evernote sync makes it to the Note 2, 8, and 10.1.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4
    Great news! And if my Note 10.1 gets to sync and edit them too, I'll be one VERY excited lady !

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: SNote Syncs perfectly with Evernote

I'm using this - works well, but I'd like to see some extra features-

I'd like to configure how large the note becomes in Evernote. I'd like one notebook in the Note3 to map to one notebook in Evernote, but at the moment it maps to one individual note in Evernote.

I'd like one notebook in Evernote to have individual pages as separate notes, or be configurable in some way, ideally with tags also..

good start though.