Galaxy Note 3 - Anxiously waiting!

LosingMyMind

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
For tmobile to open. 1 hour to go. Called last night to confirm they will have the phones for sale, was told yes. Will call before I leave to reconfirm and hopefully they can put one on reserve. It's not an iphone so I'm not to worried about long lines.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully you were able to pick it up, I'm assuming from not another post that you did! I know that I went to my local tmo and they had 24 left after me, after getting in 25. There wasn't a soul in the store. They also said that white is on back order for at least a month or so. But back to setting up the beauty!

JawjaBill

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Didn't really rush to my local Tmo and had 4 in front of me. The 2 reps were slow as molasses. Maybe not their fault because the customers were asking a million questions and getting stuff transferred over from their previous phone, etc. The young lady looked blown away when I said process an upgrade on line 3 and don't set up the phone. She did try to push $0 down with 24 payments and no finance charges. Good deal if you don't want to drop the full amount.

TmoN3500.jpg

Last edited: