Galaxy Note 3 - Anxiously waiting!
For tmobile to open. 1 hour to go. Called last night to confirm they will have the phones for sale, was told yes. Will call before I leave to reconfirm and hopefully they can put one on reserve. It's not an iphone so I'm not to worried about long lines.
- 10-02-2013, 11:45 AM #2
- 158 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 3 - Anxiously waiting!
Hopefully you were able to pick it up, I'm assuming from not another post that you did! I know that I went to my local tmo and they had 24 left after me, after getting in 25. There wasn't a soul in the store. They also said that white is on back order for at least a month or so. But back to setting up the beauty!
- 10-02-2013, 12:16 PM #3
- 90 Posts
- By sirbljm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 49Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:52 AM
- By mayfieldh in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:06 AM
- By sirbljm in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:22 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2013, 12:43 PM
- By MrGalaxyS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 01:27 PM