HELP: Note 3 Developer Options Bug - "Transition Animation Scale"

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I have great battery life. If anything it improves battery. No animation when opening a app,, it just opens split second.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

I'm asking if leaving animations on would noticeably impact battery. I would think the impact would be nominal.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm asking if leaving animations on would noticeably impact battery. I would think the impact would be nominal.

I answered your question,, dont know hot else to say it... I'll try again,, in my opinion,, if anything,, it improves battery life,, no animations,, opens apps faster. EDIT,,, very very sorry,,,,,dam glasses,,, lol,, I don't think it's a significant difference if left on,, lol sorry

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I answered your question,, dont know hot else to say it... I'll try again,, in my opinion,, if anything,, it improves battery life,, no animations,, opens apps faster. EDIT,,, very very sorry,,,,,dam glasses,,, lol,, I don't think it's a significant difference if left on,, lol sorry

No worries. Thanks for the input.

gonwan

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
This software update was only a small one, about 88MB and I did it yesterday.

Baseband: N9005ZHUDMJ4
Build: JSS15J. N9005ZHUDMJ4
Kernel version:
3.4.0-1942266
se.infra@R0301-14#1
Fri Oct 25 17:06:58 KST 2013

Adrgha

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here after updating to 4.3 on my S4. This is actually driving me nuts. I bet we'll have to wait for 4.4 for this to be fixed. Grrr!!

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I updated to MJ7 the transition animation bug still exists...nothing else has changed either, I'll see if the sound quality is improved or not later

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

eulmer24

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
UGH!!! VZ S4 here and this is miserable; the phone truly runs significantly slower when the animation scale is set to 1x... It is the worst changing it back every time we use the camera.WHY CANT THEY FIX THIS NONSENSE?????? Has anyone figured out a way around it other than not using the camera?
-Eric

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
UGH!!! VZ S4 here and this is miserable; the phone truly runs significantly slower when the animation scale is set to 1x... It is the worst changing it back every time we use the camera.WHY CANT THEY FIX THIS NONSENSE?????? Has anyone figured out a way around it other than not using the camera?
-Eric

I wonder if our concerns are even reaching the right people... It's clearly an issue with Android 4.3 because before I upgraded my wife's S4 to 4.3 she did not have the issue... my Note3 had the problem right out of the box...

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Same annoying issue here as well. I really hate touch wiz so disabling the Window animations really helped ameliorate that but this bug really irks me to new extents... I'm on tmobile and using an unrooted GN3

anthonok

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Funny. Mine is the opposite. It randomly changes back to off. AT&T note 3 here. I prefer the animations so it really bothers me when I hit home and it just instantly goes home without a nice animation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci