HELP: Note 3 Developer Options Bug - "Transition Animation Scale"

sirbljm

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Good day people!

I recently got the Note 3 and realized this annoying bug. I used the Note 2 previously and turned off 3 Developer Options to make the device run faster:

"Window Animation Scale", "Transition Animation Scale" and "Animator Duration Scale".

I did the same and turned the 3 options off on my Note 3.

However, whenever after using the Camera, the "Transition Animation Scale" will turn on by itself to 1X but the other 2 options remain off.

One more thing I observed was that the self-facing camera will always revert to "beauty face" even after I selected the "Auto" shooting mode. The main camera has no issues.

This "Transition Animation Scale" bug is really annoying and I wish to seek HELP. My devices have never been rooted and I just wonder why the developer options on the Note 3 can't work like it did on the Note 2. Thanks in advance.

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I heard there is a new firmware for the Note 3. Are you guys up-to-date? Or are you experiencing this on the old/stock firmware?

bryanling

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem too ! this is quite annoying to switch to Animation scale off everytime, hope someone has the solution of this, thanks.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Can't seem to find this setting on my AT&T Note 3.

edit... never mind, Google was my friend :)

Good day people!

I recently got the Note 3 and realized this annoying bug. I used the Note 2 previously and turned off 3 Developer Options to make the device run faster:

"Window Animation Scale", "Transition Animation Scale" and "Animator Duration Scale".

However, whenever after using the Camera, the "Transition Animation Scale" will turn on by itself to 1X but the other 2 options remain off.

One more thing I observed was that the self-facing camera will always revert to "beauty face" even after I selected the "Auto" shooting mode. The main camera has no issues.

This "Transition Animation Scale" bug is really annoying and I wish to seek HELP. My devices have never been rooted and I just wonder why the developer options on the Note 3 can't work like it did on the Note 2. Thanks in advance.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, even after today's update it is still doing it

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

alengman

May 2, 2010
Visit site
It's doing the same thing in the Verizon version. To enable developer options, click on the build number several times and it will enable it.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This is the small price to pay to be the beta testers lol. No worries,, it will be fixed.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Good day people!

I have the Verizon Note3 and I have the same problem

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc