Anybody here actually bought a white phone?

Chris Nguyen2

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Have you checked AT&T stores? All of the corporate AT&T stores in my area have the white Note 3 on display.

I wanted the pink version but was not willing to wait on it, so I went with the black version. I'm not big on colors (I only wanted pink because none of my other phones are pink), but I think that I do like the black version better than the white version. However, I would have gotten white if all of the black ones had been sold out.

What area do you live in? I went to one corporate AT&T store but they didn't even get shipment of the Note 3 in much less the case, hopefully today the third will be different.

I got a black one because I am also black

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

LOL - I am yellow, and yes I would absolutely want a yellow/gold phone!

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope. After having played with the White one in store and received my black one, I'm glad I went with black. The White back feels like cheap textured plastic compared to the black one.

Posted via Android Central App

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my local Best Buy for some case/covers and they told me they should have some tomorrow. The sales rep mentioned that they don't even have the phone yet but should be coming in tonight's truck with the Galaxy Gear. He was pretty siked to see my Note 3.:p:D

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Interesting and shows we all have personal preferences and perceptions - I have been following these threads on whether the black cover and white cover feel differently ( with most saying the black is softer and white harder ) - this afternoon I went to a T Mobile store and they had both a black and a white Note 3 - they felt the same to me - I then asked the sales lady ( the Manager ) to hand me each with my eyes closed and I honestly could not tell the difference - I am most interested in another thread on one of these forums from someone who had a note 2 and actually had a $25.00 case from a third party vendor which was actually made of soft leather - now I would be interested in that.......

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious seeing that so many people bought a black phone versus white due to the plastic back cover of the white phone. I wonder if this will make Samsung ship out rubbery white back cover later on?

Just tested both out at Best Buy and they feel exactly the same to me. The phone is huuuuge though, my S4 feels tiny now ._.

Last edited:

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up a white note 3 from at&t. I was there for about an hour and three people ahead of me got the white note 3. I think the white note 3 looks very sexy and luxurious :)

I was surprised that no one was looking at the iPhone while I was there. The store rep said they've been selling the note 3 all day today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Jack DAO

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have picked the white one from Optus. Actually, It looks great with some bright cases though its price is expensive. I ordered Tempered screen protector for my note 3, it's very good & easy to install.
But anyone know where to buy Genuine samsung s-view case that they ship to Australia quickly? Local shop sells them at price > AUD$80

AgentScribe

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Interesting and shows we all have personal preferences and perceptions - I have been following these threads on whether the black cover and white cover feel differently ( with most saying the black is softer and white harder ) - this afternoon I went to a T Mobile store and they had both a black and a white Note 3 - they felt the same to me - I then asked the sales lady ( the Manager ) to hand me each with my eyes closed and I honestly could not tell the difference - I am most interested in another thread on one of these forums from someone who had a note 2 and actually had a $25.00 case from a third party vendor which was actually made of soft leather - now I would be interested in that.......

This is good to hear as I was beginning to regret my white phone purchase, if only marginally. If they're both truly similarly hard, then I love the white!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If I grab one it'll be white most likely.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

mrbrodp

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious seeing that so many people bought a black phone versus white due to the plastic back cover of the white phone. I wonder if this will make Samsung ship out rubbery white back cover later on?

Yes I have the white one from att and the cover is really nice. I held the black cover one as well and it's no big difference to me.

HighOnHops

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Had the white N2 and liked it, but decided to get the black N3 to switch it up a bit. I am with VZW so don't know how it looks yet.

Misparkle8shine

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought the White Note 3 to go with the future pink cases of mine! The black/pink color combo isn't attractive to me. Especially lighter pinks..

Currently rocking the white with the black backing though so I have the best of both worlds.