Anybody here actually bought a white phone?

Chris Nguyen2

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious seeing that so many people bought a black phone versus white due to the plastic back cover of the white phone. I wonder if this will make Samsung ship out rubbery white back cover later on?

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious seeing that so many people bought a black phone versus white due to the plastic back cover of the white phone. I wonder if this will make Samsung ship out rubbery white back cover later on?

I pre-ordered white. I'm going to put a case on it, and even if the back gets grimy, battery covers are usually cheap.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

If you put a case on it, it won't matter. :)

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

altruisticbees

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the white one, I like it. I was thinking of getting the black because of what people were saying about the soft-touch texture, but I never really minded plastic and I just think white looks nicer. When I saw the black in-store it just looked too stark/harsh for me. In any case I plan to get the S View Cover with wireless charging when it comes out, so I'll be replacing the back anyway.

Chris Nguyen2

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the white one, I like it. I was thinking of getting the black because of what people were saying about the soft-touch texture, but I never really minded plastic and I just think white looks nicer. When I saw the black in-store it just looked too stark/harsh for me. In any case I plan to get the S View Cover with wireless charging when it comes out, so I'll be replacing the back anyway.

But the S-view cover doesn't protect the corner?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I've ordered S view cover with wireless charging.

it's in stock in 2 days.

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I bought the white one because it looks better in my opinion but I do like the feel of the black one. I rather be happy with look then "feel" and like others has mentioned you can always put a case on it (or change the cover). ;)

BTW- I'm interested to see what the other back covers / flip covers will feel too.

AgentScribe

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My pre-ordered white arrives today. I ordered two cases via amazon, of which one arrives today and the other in a couple weeks. Will look into the wireless S-View cover also.

Posted via Android Central App

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the white one, the texture really is insignificant to me. I'm curious if six months from now folks might find the texture really helps cling to dirt and the rubbery texture even more so. Don't believe appliance sales people that says texture hides fingerprints, it's just the opposite. I'm watching for a rotating case that will stand the Note in landscape or portrait like my Note 10.1.

kidstechno

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered a White. Black phones are just hard to find in a pile of stuff in my opinion, especially with the screen off. That being said - usually I put a case on mine. So we'll see.

ashley2180

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I got a white one. Honestly the back cover feels great I don't know why so many are making a big deal about it. It's doesn't feel "plasticky" at all.

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have had a white Note for almost a year and half - so I was ready for a change and went with the black especially after the comments that the black felt more like leather than the white did

toondw

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Ordered white.........opened box, didn't like it. Now got black. The black looks better to me but then folks are different. I think white is a good colour but not on a big device.

Posted via Android Central App

Chris Nguyen2

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
If only they would offer the pink on release date like everywhere else in the world...

I don't think I will be able to get my phone until a store has both white and black demo on the floor. Actually if a store had a white one, that too would work but so far no store in my area has a white demo.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Have you checked AT&T stores? All of the corporate AT&T stores in my area have the white Note 3 on display.

I wanted the pink version but was not willing to wait on it, so I went with the black version. I'm not big on colors (I only wanted pink because none of my other phones are pink), but I think that I do like the black version better than the white version. However, I would have gotten white if all of the black ones had been sold out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000