- 1 Posts
transfer all info from S4 to Note 3
I am looking for the best way to move, not only my contacts, but my text messages, emails, and apps (with progress made in games) from the Galaxy S4 to the Note 3. I know there are a few different options with software to do this.
Any suggestions on the best way to transfer everything?
- 10-03-2013, 12:07 AM #2
Re: transfer all info from S4 to Note 3“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 10-03-2013, 12:37 AM #3
- 10-03-2013, 12:47 AM #4
- 10-03-2013, 01:10 AM #5
- 39 Posts
Re: transfer all info from S4 to Note 3
You don't need root to backup app data, just install Helium. You just need to connect your phone to your PC once with the Helium mobile app and PC app installed, then you can back up your app data. Premium version also allows you to backup app data to cloud services.
- Sync contacts and others using Google account
- You can backup SMS using your Samsung account, or use a third-party app
- All my photos/videos are in the SD Card and I use Google+ Auto-upload
- Likewise with other media
There's also an app called Samsung Smart Switch Mobile specifically for transferring data between Samsung phones, haven't tried it though.
- 10-03-2013, 02:04 AM #6
- 10-03-2013, 10:51 AM #7
- 10-03-2013, 10:52 AM #8
- By emscapt47 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 12-08-2013, 07:51 PM
- By trojanman in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2013, 06:09 PM
- By astock165 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:24 PM
- By R01k in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:31 AM
- By JSD13 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:49 PM