The Note 3 Is Going to be my first real phone

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
waiting for it to be delivered today and honestly i don't know what to say....for the longest time i never even had a cellphone and when i finally got one...it was an outdated ATT Cellphone that my dad's father used to have before he tragically passed away(it's a nightmare trying to text anyone or add phone numbers to the contacts list on this freaking thing...)

so let's get this out of the way I'm not someone who typically has loads of people calling me(I'm mainly a loner)and i don't call that many people I'm the kind of guy who would use it's other media purposes over phone calls half the time

is it okay for that or am i screwed? it's an odd thing to ask because I'm a gamer and standard cellphone features don't impress me all that much

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site
waiting for it to be delivered today and honestly i don't know what to say....for the longest time i never even had a cellphone and when i finally got one...it was an outdated ATT Cellphone that my dad's father used to have before he tragically passed away(it's a nightmare trying to text anyone or add phone numbers to the contacts list on this freaking thing...)

so let's get this out of the way I'm not someone who typically has loads of people calling me(I'm mainly a loner)and i don't call that many people I'm the kind of guy who would use it's other media purposes over phone calls half the time

is it okay for that or am i screwed? it's an odd thing to ask because I'm a gamer and standard cellphone features don't impress me all that much

I really don't think there is a "Standard" in what a user should or shouldn't be ..
I'm like you a loner. I use my Note2 for multi-media purposes more than a phone.
I text more than I talk on the phone. What's most important is what makes you happy !
I don't worry about what people think !

I'm sure you will be more than happy with the Note3! I'm still happy with the Note2 but want something better.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums and Android!
This should be a wonderful device for games and media. This phone should handle almost any game that developers throw at it.
Hope to see you in the forums!

kyrana

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm mainly an "other things" phone user myself. My job involves answering telephones the moment they ring, so I avoid them like the plague in my off time. I've had any iphone for years (and a blackberry before that). I'm really looking forward to the Note 3, as I think it's going to be the perfect device for me. I don't want a tablet, but I do want a bigger screen!

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
as someone who owns The DS 3DS And Nintendo Wiiu(Not To Mention Vita And Ipad) Touch Controls Are nothing new to me and neither is the idea of controlling everything with a stylus(Got The Wind Waker HD Wiiu Bundle When It Launched...Highly Recommend That)

so i don't see the Note 3 being any different

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the land of the Smartphone. It really is hard to beat having a Phone, video player, music player, gaming machine, camera, camcorder, voice recorder, web browser, photo viewer, portable hard drive, note taking, pen drawing, class leading performance, 1080p HD , LTE , 2 day battery life, front facing camera and if you wish hard enough it might make you a sandwich.

RusticKey

May 19, 2013
Visit site
You'll be fine with your choice. The Note 3 is an entire multimedia center within your grasps, play games, watch movies, read stuff, it'll be alright.
Might need a day or two to get used with all these weird stuff, but after that I can assure you you'll be having a blast.