Galaxy Gear In Stock at Best Buy 10/4

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I have gone back and fourth on buying this watch, and after playing with it for a 20 minutes couple days ago and again last night. I am sold. Anyways, this watch will be available at Best Buy stores starting tomorrow and they will be the only store to carry every color option.

Yes I will be buying my Galaxy Gear before my stupid Verizon Note 3 gets here. But none the less, I am stoked.

In stock 10/4 waiting for post title to be updated

Last edited by a moderator:

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Gear In Stock at Best Buy 10/3

I can't wait until tomorrow. I will be picking up my brand new Note 3 & Galaxy Gear.

I have not decided whether to get them from Best Buy or not, but the plan is to pick up my son (he's 7) from school and make it a guys afternoon with the purchase of these cool gadgets, grab a couple of fat burgers, and take in an action movie.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site

I can't wait until tomorrow. I will be picking up my brand new Note 3 & Galaxy Gear.

I have not decided whether to get them from Best Buy or not, but the plan is to pick up my son (he's 7) from school and make it a guys afternoon with the purchase of these cool gadgets, grab a couple of fat burgers, and take in an action movie.

Can I be your son for a day? lol. sounds like a good time man! No other way I would want to spend my Friday!

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I have gone back and fourth on buying this watch, and after playing with it for a 20 minutes couple days ago and again last night. I am sold. Anyways, this watch will be available at Best Buy stores starting tomorrow and they will be the only store to carry every color option.

Yes I will be buying my Galaxy Gear before my stupid Verizon Note 3 gets here. But none the less, I am stoked.

Where did you get this info? As I recall, we're both in WA state. My N3 just arrived and I may head over to BB but would like to know the source of the info which leads you to believe that the gear will be in store today.

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

I see you could pre-order that. But it doesn't say anything about it being available 10/04.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site

Where did you get this info? As I recall, we're both in WA state. My N3 just arrived and I may head over to BB but would like to know the source of the info which leads you to believe that the gear will be in store today.

Wow I am sorry 10/4 is the day! My bad! I must have looked at the cal and typed todays date lol

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site

Are they on display in BB stores?

Nope, I went there today to do the pre-order and he said they had them in stock in back and will be putting them out for sell first thing tomorrow morning.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Wow I am sorry 10/4 is the day! My bad! I must have looked at the cal and typed todays date lol

Yeah, you did get me excited when I read the thread title!

I want to get it from Best Buy so that I can get the Reward Zone points, but that would mean that I would have to wait until right before closing tomorrow night or wait until Saturday. I can pick it up (hopefully) tomorrow morning or afternoon from an AT&T store. I rarely get to use my Reward Zone points, so I don't know if that's enough to sway me.

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

My Galaxy Gear comes today and my N3 comes tomorrow. I guess I can charge it today lol. I want it to actually work though!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

My Galaxy Gear comes today and my N3 comes tomorrow. I guess I can charge it today lol. I want it to actually work though!!

How were you able to get it delivered today? From where did you order?

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

Would be a perfect time to use my $40 reward certificates and as an Elite Plus member I get Overnight Shipping for $4. Playing around on the website ordering via Express shipping it gives me delivery date of tomorrow 10/04.

As a side-note what color are you guys getting? I'll be getting the Mocha Gray.

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

Would be a perfect time to use my $40 reward certificates and as an Elite Plus member I get Overnight Shipping for $4. Playing around on the website ordering via Express shipping it gives me delivery date of tomorrow 10/04.

I got the black one to match the phone. I'm not sure if I like the silver bezel on it though. I might try to figure a way to make it flat black instead

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site

I'm stuck between the mocha gray and the jet black.. Thinking jet black so it matches my phone lol

Posted via Android Central App

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

I got the black one to match the phone. I'm not sure if I like the silver bezel on it though. I might try to figure a way to make it flat black instead

You already got the delivery of the watch? Can you post a picture?

On the other hand I dig the brushed silver bezel.

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

You already got the delivery of the watch? Can you post a picture?

On the other hand I dig the brushed silver bezel.

Currently at work, I just know the package was delivered. Should be home In a few hours and I will post it up

AldousSnow

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Walked in to Best Buy to do a preorder and was told there was no reason to. He opened the cabinet and there were PLENTY of Note 3's available (Sprint). Also said the watch was in the back.