How to: Flash Player for Note 3

MrLegend103

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Did not see it Listed, But if it is sorry.

So Here is a Super easy How to Guide on getting flash player on the Galaxy note 3. Now the stock web browser or Google chrome don't work so another browser will have to be downloaded.

Here is a list of working Browsers from what I tested.

Puffin Web Browser (Recommended)
UC Browser
Fire Fox
Sleipnir
Maxthon browser
Boat browser
Dolphin Browser and Dolphin Browser Mini

If you have another compatible browser, Please feel free to leave a comment so I can add it to the list. Thanks

How to Guide:
How to Get Adobe Flash Player on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - YouTube

This will also work for the Samsung Galaxy s4, The Galaxy Tablets and almost any phone. some site wont work, and I almost actually had Chatroulette to work once. Let me know what happens for you.

Last edited:

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
really? Why did they disable flash player in chrome?

Its has always been disabled for chrome since its release. Chrome is fully html5 compliant and is always updated with new html5 features when they are kicked out of draft state.

Once html5 is ratified and adopted, it will have full flash support right out of the box. So devs can continue to develop for flash or they can use straight html5 to create content with.

Plus flash for mobile has always been in a perpetual beta state, often creating more problems than fixing them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

MrLegend103

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah from what I know it has always been that way. The real question is, why did they disable it in the Default browser..

- - - Updated - - -

I have had people say it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress