BestBuy to have Verizon Galaxy Note 3 IN STOCK TOMORROW

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I see......

Reading all the comments it seems that the Verizon Galaxy Note 3 will be available for sale NEXT week, but there are some areas/regions that have rogue Best Buy stores that are willing to sell them ahead of schedule.

I hope there is a rogue Best Buy near me! :cool:

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I see......

Reading all the comments it seems that the Verizon Galaxy Note 3 will be available for sale NEXT week, but there are some areas/regions that have rogue Best Buy stores that are willing to sell them ahead of schedule.

I hope there is a rogue Best Buy near me! :cool:

Mostly copy 'n pasted from another thread because I'm lazy,,,
I think you can hold the OP of this thread accountable and make him tender the phone since he assures it's true... right? That's internet forum law... right?

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
This is the most logical conclusion of all the conflicting information unfortunately being provided from Best Buy employees to all of us everywhere we are located ....

ryanjma

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if best buy does the Verizon Edge program? Would I be able to sign up for it through Best Buy, or does it have to be through a Verizon store?

taxiron1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Just walked out of BB in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. - NO GO !!! No BB in south Florida have them in stock. In fact they aren't even in the system. VZW promo to BB says 10/10 availability.

Posted via Android Central App

ryanjma

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Just walked out of BB in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. - NO GO !!! No BB in south Florida have them in stock. In fact they aren't even in the system. VZW promo to BB says 10/10 availability.

Ah, thats a shame. Was that the best buy in Legacy?

mordoc

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Stores in Williamsburg and Newport News, VA just told me they do not have any stock for the GN3 for VZW. They claim their system shows they will not be available for sale until 12 October which they maintain is the day VZW stores will have stock for in store sales as well. Go figure.

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Been on hold for about 12 minutes while my CSR is checking things I guess.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

therayj

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I just called the Best Buy near Lincoln Square in NYC and they claim to have had 3 Verizon GN3's this morning but are sold out -- dunno if that's accurate but that's what the lady said.

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
My CSR called two stores near me. One says it's first come first serve and the other said not available until next week. I'll give it a shot in an hour.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Just to confirm, your word means nothing to me.

Lol, sorry, but I went into my bestbuy last night, again confirmed they would be selling them at 10AM, and showed me the closet full of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech