- 758 Posts
How is the Note series with Instagram, and photo editing?
It seems like with the larger display, and the stylus it would be an awesome device for photo editing, and Instagram. Normally I use my iPad for photo editing, and transfer to my S3, but it seems like the Note 2, and now the 3 would be the perfect device for this. Does anyone here have any app suggestions? Thanks for the input.Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
- 10-04-2013, 09:59 AM #2
- 39 Posts
Re: How is the Note series with Instagram, and photo editing?
It's pretty good, and the pen helps a lot when editing specific areas. The built in photo editor in the Gallery is more than good enough for basic editing, and I also have Photoshop Touch. There are a lot of photo editing software available as well. You might want to change the display mode though, as the default display mode isn't very color accurate (try Movie mode).
- 10-05-2013, 10:51 AM #3
- By Ar-Pharazon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:30 PM
- By misterno123 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2013, 06:13 AM
- By LegacyEvoAce in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:40 AM
- By frncssbrt in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:26 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:05 PM