Can you highlight text in .pdf file?
I want to get the note 3 mainly for reading ebooks in pdf format.
Can you hightlight the text or paragraph in .pdf format?
If yes, how?
I went to an att store and played with it but couldn't figure out how to highlight the text. I asked the rep and no one knows.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
- 10-03-2013, 08:26 PM #2
- 10-03-2013, 08:31 PM #3
- 880 Posts
Re: Can you highlight text in .pdf file?
To highlight or annotate pdf files I would suspect it would be the same as its done on the Note 2?
1. Download pdf file. It's usually stored in the download folder.
2. Open S-Note and click the menu button.
3. Select import option, and then select pdf
4. Find the file you're looking for, select it, and then press Done.
5. The file will show up in S-Note where you can then highlightor annotate your pdf.
This is how it's done on the Note 2. Try it on the 3, and let us know. I'll have mine tomorrow so I'll test it out as well.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-03-2013, 10:26 PM #4
- 10-04-2013, 05:57 AM #6
- By tpbishop in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:11 PM
- By Sooks in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 91Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:32 PM
- By ddillon80 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:27 PM
- By hari gurung in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:58 AM
- By jeno27 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2013, 06:37 PM