Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note 3 - Who is getting wireless charging kit/case for their note 3?

Ho many here are or ordered a wireless charging pad and wireless charging case for your note 3? how many are going the normal way?

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 - Who is getting wireless charging kit/case for their note 3?

Going to order

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 - Who is getting wireless charging kit/case for their note 3?

I was going too but then reading another thread and having a good point being made, the USB 3.0 Charger will be leaps and bounds faster than a wireless one so I will stick with a normal phone case and a normal charger.
    JellyBeanGurl likes this.

I have charging pads so I am. I hope it doesnt make the phone too big for a case, though.. I like charging pads because i can come and go and while im doing something i just set it down on the pad for a quick drink of electrons

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

I assume youll be able to buy the qi receiver module like you can for the gs4 that sits between the battery and door. If I can find that then ill definitely go wireless!
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vzw8830 View Post
    I assume youll be able to buy the qi receiver module like you can for the gs4 that sits between the battery and door. If I can find that then ill definitely go wireless!
    I am going to wait for something like that instead of a complete back since I have already ordered a few cases.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4
    vzw8830 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vzw8830 View Post
    Thanks. I'm going to get that for Xmas gifts now. Didn't know they had this available. I've been slacking.
    "...take it with a grain of salt..." - The saying I hate the most now thanks to HTC Thunderbolt forums lol
    vzw8830 likes this.

I'd like to, if they come out with the charging back cover that's OEM. Too many times I find myself almost jerking my phone off a surface because I catch the cord with my hand or something. A mat would be easier/safer for me to use.
    Error

I received my Wireless Charging Back Plate Kit today from Mobile zap. Adds bulk (of course) and is not what I was expecting. Wont use it til the S View Wireless Cover comes into the market as I would prefer to have that added protection of the overlap of the S View Cover. Oh Well.. That's $200.00 wasted. My mistake.

I've got mine. Yes it adds thickness. But the leather like texture is great. Convenience at my nightstand is awesome. Not concerned with charging speed overnight.

Hope the Visor case will work with it or is there a special version for this thicker configuration?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Do you guys know if the wireless charging back will work with a case of some sort? Like the idea of wireless charging but would be a hassle if I had to take off the case all the time.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    6,211 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

I wondered that myself. I wonder if cases need to note that they're okay with wireless charging.

Nexuscillin. The cure for iOS.
    Live long and prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by AWDmonster View Post
    Do you guys know if the wireless charging back will work with a case of some sort? Like the idea of wireless charging but would be a hassle if I had to take off the case all the time.

I have the wireless kit and can confirm at least in my case that it will not fit my body glove case that I got from sprint

Last edited by jamal2323; 10-12-2013 at 01:51 AM.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iLOVEhead View Post
    I am going to wait for something like that instead of a complete back since I have already ordered a few cases.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4
    Found one!
    Amazon.com: Docooler Qi Standard Wireless Charging Receiver for Samsung Galaxy Note III 3 N9000 N9005: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by jamal2323 View Post
    I have the wireless kit and can confirm at least in my case that it will not fit my body glove case that I got from sprint

Thanks for the post, might hold off until more wireless friendly cases are available. Preferably thin one's lol

Quote Originally Posted by AWDmonster View Post
    Thanks for the post, might hold off until more wireless friendly cases are available. Preferably thin one's lol

Got my case. No it won't work with my new Spigen ultra fit case. I'm going to order a wireless S View case next.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

The wait time for this item is absolutely ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by rrspikes View Post
    The wait time for this item is absolutely ridiculous.

Huh? Shows in stock...

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slide83 View Post
    Huh? Shows in stock...

Had wireless pad and also a vertical oval wireless charging unit for my old HTC DNA......loved to use the standing charger for the bedside table but both wireless options were terribly slow.......

I consider myself a power user and am even pushing through the 3200 mAh battery surprisingly quickly.......what I LOVE about my wonderful new note 3 is how quickly the USB 3.0 charges the phone.....for that reason alone I don't foresee getting a wireless charging option unless it is just a too cool to pass up visual set up.....to showcase my phone on the kitchen counter or in my office

Be weary of those charging receiver pads. I bought one for my S4 (thinnest one rated on the forums) and it still made the back of my case bulge out.

Would there be any benefit other than perhaps reliability to getting the thicker official wireless charging cover over getting a receiver like the one linked which can fit under the stock back cover? Like does the official one charge faster?

Isn't samsung going to release the s cover for note 3. That's what I was waiting for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk -

Quote Originally Posted by Roundpotato View Post
    Would there be any benefit other than perhaps reliability to getting the thicker official wireless charging cover over getting a receiver like the one linked which can fit under the stock back cover? Like does the official one charge faster?
    I have bought 3 of those charging pads. One for my night table, one for my home working table and one for my office table. My phone is most of the time charging, which I think is one of the main reasons to get the QI in the first place (the other reason is the regular usb connector).

I ordered couple of cases too, but haven't received them, so I don't know how they work if at all. I have high hopes of this .

my wife has a S4 and i have the N3 and we have been discussing getting wireless charging kits for them.

fitting in a case is a real concern for me.

if they don't fit, we will not be getting them. simple as.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Running Stock KitKat 4.4.2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast