- 10-04-2013, 08:24 PM #3
- 10-04-2013, 08:27 PM #4
- 324 Posts
Go into the app drawer. Click on the menu button and select the option to uninstall/disable. Now select all of the ATT apps and disable them.
There are a few that are not obvious like the app called "Messages"
Posted via Android Central AppCraig
Phone :: BB880>>BB9000>>Captivate>>Galaxy Note1>>Galaxy Note 3
Tablet :: B&N Nook >> Xoom >> Nexus 10
Game/Mini-PC :: Zealz G802 >> Ouya
- 10-08-2013, 09:16 PM #5
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 43Last Post: 11-25-2013, 06:31 PM
- By BBSeattle in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:20 PM
- By spectre1006 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:07 AM
- By Rasuchan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 07:20 PM
- By purpledog10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2013, 11:06 AM