So what do I do?

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
After I switch from my 5s to note 3 today how do I make sure i still got my text messages. It seems every time I've switched from the iphone to android I don't receive texts, any help??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
After I switch from my 5s to note 3 today how do I make sure i still got my text messages. It seems every time I've switched from the iphone to android I don't receive texts, any help??

If every time you switch you don't receive. Do what you did previously to get it to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

You have to log into your Apple account and delete your number / device from the account. People are sending you messages but it's using iMessage instead of text since you had an iPhone before.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
You have to log into your Apple account and delete your number / device from the account. People are sending you messages but it's using iMessage instead of text since you had an iPhone before.

How do I do that?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I thought just turning off iMessage would fix this. I'll try the link before I trade-in my phone today!

From what I've read most say turning off didn't help.. They had to full remove it off the account and then their Android phones could recieve texts again.