- 10-04-2013, 02:27 PM #2
- 10-04-2013, 04:51 PM #4
Re: How can I connect my Note 3 to Note 8.0
I don't have the note 8, but does that bump transfer that the S3 and N2 have work?
Sharing the screen I believe the is Samsung All cast that handles that. Maybe cloud apps like Dropbox can handle the iCloud type syncing. I'm just throwing ideas out..
I'm sure other know.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4
- 10-04-2013, 06:50 PM #6
- 10-04-2013, 06:54 PM #7
- 598 Posts
- By JMH2185 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:51 PM
- By androidask in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:27 AM
- By Plucknbach in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:35 PM
- By djousma in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2013, 04:01 PM
- By Sooks in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 68Last Post: 10-06-2013, 12:20 PM