Ford Sync And Note 3

ImTheDuke

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Note 3 yesterday and tried to pair with Ford Sync in my car. They just don't see each other. Anyone else have any issues? My last phone I went HTC. The biggest reason I did was because the Samsung Vibrant I had only sporadically connected in my car. The two HTC phones I had, the G1 and the HTC One S were solid. No problems ever. Now here I am again with Samsung issues and BT.

ImTheDuke

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
OK web search and solved my own problem. I will post the solution for anyone else that may run across this and needs help. From Fordtechline.com

"If you have already paired your phone, then you need to do a “Clean Pairing.” Begin by starting your vehicle, turning on your radio and your phone. Go to the Phone Menu (displayed on the LED screen in the center stack or on the Touch Screen navigation window). Use the tuning knob (or touch screen) to select System Settings, Bluetooth Devices, Delete Device. Select your phone, and then push the OK button on steering wheel or dash to delete it. Then go to the phone, to its Settings folder, Bluetooth Settings, Connected Devices, and then “delete” the phone."

dcass22

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
OK web search and solved my own problem. I will post the solution for anyone else that may run across this and needs help. From Fordtechline.com

"If you have already paired your phone, then you need to do a “Clean Pairing.” Begin by starting your vehicle, turning on your radio and your phone. Go to the Phone Menu (displayed on the LED screen in the center stack or on the Touch Screen navigation window). Use the tuning knob (or touch screen) to select System Settings, Bluetooth Devices, Delete Device. Select your phone, and then push the OK button on steering wheel or dash to delete it. Then go to the phone, to its Settings folder, Bluetooth Settings, Connected Devices, and then “delete” the phone."

Brilliant!!!!! Tried everything but nothing worked until now. THANK YOU! !!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt