- 33 Posts
Ford Sync And Note 3
Just got the Note 3 yesterday and tried to pair with Ford Sync in my car. They just don't see each other. Anyone else have any issues? My last phone I went HTC. The biggest reason I did was because the Samsung Vibrant I had only sporadically connected in my car. The two HTC phones I had, the G1 and the HTC One S were solid. No problems ever. Now here I am again with Samsung issues and BT.
- 33 Posts
Re: Ford Sync And Note 3
OK web search and solved my own problem. I will post the solution for anyone else that may run across this and needs help. From Fordtechline.com
"If you have already paired your phone, then you need to do a “Clean Pairing.” Begin by starting your vehicle, turning on your radio and your phone. Go to the Phone Menu (displayed on the LED screen in the center stack or on the Touch Screen navigation window). Use the tuning knob (or touch screen) to select System Settings, Bluetooth Devices, Delete Device. Select your phone, and then push the OK button on steering wheel or dash to delete it. Then go to the phone, to its Settings folder, Bluetooth Settings, Connected Devices, and then “delete” the phone."
- 11-02-2013, 08:26 PM #3
- 11-02-2013, 10:50 PM #4
- By androidask in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:27 AM
- By jmoney707 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:55 AM
- By Seven_Speed in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:24 PM
- By Sooks in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 68Last Post: 10-06-2013, 12:20 PM
- By JoeyyNY in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2013, 06:54 PM