Protection

quay69

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
How in the world does Samsung release one of the greatest phones ever made and most expensive might I add with no cases, I've been to every retail outlet and carrier store with no luck, thanks Samsung, just another reason why you guys are behind apple in sales

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

rgriffin25

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the world of being an early adopter. Not really samsung 's fault I wouldn't think. I'm thinking of going without a case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

LosingMyMind

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Got mine from tmobile. Only one they had, looks like the phone is wrapped in a fkn tire. Ugly as hell

Misparkle8shine

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if this is really the choice of Samsung or if they just don't have the leverage to make as many demands and decisions as Apple.

From a business standpoint a lot of what they do doesn't make sense. Giving individual carriers a large say on how THEIR device is presented and ran should be financial suicide. Thank Goodness they make good devices.

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
How in the world does Samsung release one of the greatest phones ever made and most expensive might I add with no cases, I've been to every retail outlet and carrier store with no luck, thanks Samsung, just another reason why you guys are behind apple in sales

That seems to be common for most any phone release that isn't iPhone. Order one from Amazon, if you're a Prime member you can get next day shipping for 1.99.

GoldenAxe007

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it'd Samsung's fault. It could be the store, they may not have placed an order yet. Or could be that the cases are just not out yet (and these aren't created by Samsung always). The Best Buy I went to had a few cases they tried to sell me, but I like my phones without a case so I passed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463