- 60 Posts
Two quick questions
I was able to play with an AT&T Note 3 at Best Buy tonight, and I am about 90% sold on it. I installed Nova Launcher, an icon pack, and disabled some built-in apps. It all took less than five minutes and it really helped me fall even more in love with the device (never fear- I restored all the defaults before leaving). I only have two quick questions:
-I am lookinhg for an unlocked GSM/LTE version for the US, to run on Straight Talk's AT&T network. Does Samsung sell developer editions like HTC did with the One?
-Is there anyway to change the double press of the home button to open Google Now, rather than S-Voice? If I could forget that S-Voice existed that would be preferred.
- 10-04-2013, 10:10 PM #2
- 10-04-2013, 10:12 PM #3
Re: Two quick questions
Not sure about changing the double home press, but with Nova Launcher, you can assign a long-press of the Menu button to any app. One tricky thing is that Google Now isn't an app in itself--it's a feature of Google Search. If you assign Google Search to the Menu button long-press, then you essentially get all of the Google Now cards, but you don't get the Google Now banner at the top.
- By JMH2185 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:51 PM
- By dcastillo in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:50 AM
- By Luke Nealon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 01:50 AM
- By nessy in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:17 AM
- By ska916jedi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 05:24 PM