- 56 Posts
White and black Note 3 are different!
I'm not talking about the feel of the back cover, but rather the phone texture. If you guys look closely you will notice that the black look "polish" has a horizontal pattern going across the device, while the white has small square pattern like those you might find on a women purse.
Best buy has both of them to play with so you guys can compare them.
- 10-04-2013, 09:24 PM #2
- 10-04-2013, 09:26 PM #3
- 10-04-2013, 10:16 PM #4
- 10-05-2013, 12:13 AM #5
- 10-05-2013, 12:59 AM #6
- 10-05-2013, 01:06 AM #7
Re: White and black Note 3 are different!
Yes, the two are different from each other not only color and feel of the back cover but from the front bezel of the phone.
The black one has more of a "polish metal" effect and the white one has a "diamond /triangular shapes" effect on the bezel of the phones.
- 10-05-2013, 10:31 AM #8
- 10-05-2013, 11:12 AM #9
- By jarod radigan in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 15Last Post: 10-26-2013, 12:22 PM
- By Clickbeast in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:00 PM
- By cardsfanbj in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:05 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2013, 04:35 PM
- By AldousSnow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-05-2013, 03:31 PM