- 386 Posts
Any time I try to look at bookmarks by default it opens to the Samsung Mobile folder which I GUESS the note added by itself into my book marks and chrome won't let me erase it like the others. There must be some way to get rid of this useless folder.
Posted via my Galaxy Note 3Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 10-04-2013, 10:59 PM #2
Re: Chrome keeps opening up to the Samsung Mobile folder in bookmarks.
I think the Samsung Mobile folder is simply the folder for locally stored bookmarks, and will always be created, even if you were to delete it somehow.
If Chrome is set to auto-sync, then you should be able to see your Desktop bookmark folders as well. What I find on my Nexus 7 is that as long as I don't force close Chrome, it will remember the last folder I was looking at when I go back to Bookmarks.
- By hacepo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-23-2013, 03:28 PM
- By ManDroid7 in forum HTC One SReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2013, 12:42 PM
- By reg0303 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:39 AM
- By AldousSnow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-05-2013, 04:31 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:50 PM