Note 3: White or black?

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Which one did u guys go with? I get mine today and I'm still on the fence. Leaning towards white..... Like usual lol. What about yall?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: White or black?

Definitely black for me! Love the black. Wish my Note 8.0 LTE were black but Samsung said it wasn't to be and I just refuse to break out my Sharpie. :p

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

White for me ...... whenever Verizon sees fit to end my misery......and finally release their N 3's.......much banter about the black back cover having a different feel, softer and or different texture than the white back cover.......many swear there is a difference.......I have held each side by side and can't feel any difference by texture or softness - both very hard.

But....and I think this has been almost completely under reported in the forums...... the white front face has what I think is a very stylish small box grid pattern in the background of the white itself.....very muted.....can't see it in pictures....it is a really nice touch.........the black front is a beautiful somewhat off black solid background......looks great too.

I have never owned a white phone so am going for the stylish white front cover under the Verizon Edge plan and will change it out in six months if I miss my long and until now uninterrupted history of black phones.....

Hope you enjoy your weekend playing with your new spanking new Note 3!

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site

White for me with a black body glove tpu case... looks pretty slick with the color combination..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

I have black and I was so surprised to see the back. It is beautiful. Feels like leather. Even though I purchased a case that has not arrived yet I don't think I will use it.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

My T Mobile store only had the white one, so, for the first time in my life, I have a white phone (instead of black). I'm not sure how I feel about that. White will show more fingerprints and dirt, right?

I need a case, more specifically, an Otterbox Commuter case. When will those come out? Haha.

deejayburnout

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Got my white one yesterday and love it. Prefer the White over the black one.

Everyone says that the black one feels better in the hand in regards to the back cover but for me, it will always be in a case so it's not that important.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

AaronSmart

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

I got the black and my wife got the white.

The white is slimy and I have had both for enough to try and compare.

The black will rest in my hands when vertical, not the white

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

Gadgetlover0408

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

I am leaning towards white myself but it's going to be whatever I can get with the developer edition.

There is a trick to putting developer options on any phone go into settings, tap General tab and tap about device and tap build number 7 times. Then developer option will appear under the general tab.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 4

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

Definitely black it's sleek and has a beautiful feel to it. Looks much more elegant. Had a white S4 so I think black is a nice change.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance