Note 3 SD Card - Unable to save to SD Card

mark1123

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I went from a Note 2 to Note 3. I removed my SD card from the 2 and am using it in the 3 now. I set up the camera app to save pictures to the card. When I take a picture, I get a message saying that it is unable to save picture to SD card, then it changes the camera settings so that it saves to the device. I didn't have any issues with this with the Note 2. Any ideas?

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Have tried transfering everything to your pc, formatting the card, and then trying?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

mark1123

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
It's a 32 gig card.
I saved everything to my PC, formatted the card in the phone, and now it works perfectly.

Thanks for the help.

Too Ne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
i have experience also what mark 1123 's note 3 problems about not savine or corrupting files, im using 64 gb sd card ive tried formatting the storage but it still corrupting, i can view it once after that its says unable to play video or view pix

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
i have experience also what mark 1123 's note 3 problems about not savine or corrupting files, im using 64 gb sd card ive tried formatting the storage but it still corrupting, i can view it once after that its says unable to play video or view pix

My pictures are on my card.....no problems yet.did you format it in the phone?

Posted via Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes I am using a 64 gb sd card. Does it matter.

I could be you have one of those fake 64gb cards, and I can assure that they will not work..

Here is an example of what will not work..A lot of vendors on Ebay, and Amazon sell this. .These are losers..

Amazon.com: 64GB class 10 Micro HCSD Memory Card with free SD Adapter: Computers & Accessories

Other than that, format the card in your phone, and as long as you are just putting media files, everthing should be okay. Apps most of the time are not going to work from the sd card..I have a 64gb Sandisk Ultra in both my Notes, and they work perfectly for vids, pictures, and music.

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I could be you have one of those fake 64gb cards, and I can assure that they will not work..

Here is an example of what will not work..A lot of vendors on Ebay, and Amazon sell this. .These are losers..

Amazon.com: 64GB class 10 Micro HCSD Memory Card with free SD Adapter: Computers & Accessories

Other than that, format the card in your phone, and as long as you are just putting media files, everthing should be okay. Apps most of the time are not going to work from the sd card..I have a 64gb Sandisk Ultra in both my Notes, and they work perfectly for vids, pictures, and music.

Oh I have one of those sd cards in my phone. It's not a bit of winder my pictures keep disappearing and my music doesn't all play. Will be binning this immediately! ! Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair