Check out Ghost Armor Screen Protector

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Ghost Armor about the Note 3 who makes by far the best Screen Protection for any device. In fact I use on my car stereo and looks brand new 4 years later. Protector doesnt fade and cannot tell on the screen. Other protectors feel sticky or cheap. Check out if dealer in your area.

Ghost Armor rep stated getting Note 3 Laser Cut protectors this week, but in the meantime placing Note 2 protectors. When Note 3 savers arrive they switch out for free.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It will be interesting to see your results when you get one. I checked out their site Ghost Armor and from what I can tell it appears (correct me if I am wrong) to be similar to the Zagg Invisible Shield where as its the 3M material. IF, that is correct then you may be disappointed if you use the S-Pen. Over time the S-Pen will create lines on any 3M material screen protector and could diminish the digitizer response. I would recommend a tempered glass screen protector from BodyGuardz, MIME USA, iLoome or Spigen.

thymeless

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I've had a ghost armor protector before and it's nice. My issue was that if you have a cover, it can lead to unequal pressure on the ghost armor and you'll get a banding effect over time in the screen protector that is darker than other parts of the protector. Happens where the pressure is highest on the ghost armor. Zagg has the same issue. It's like you'v pressed out some of the adhesive or something leading to unequal refraction. It's odd. Doesn't hurt the device.

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Will have to see about temp glass cover. Ghost armor is night and day difference over zagg shields. Totally different feel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have had both Zagg and Ghost Armor on my Note 2. The I found a tempered glass screen protector (Seidio makes it) and while its expensive, it's night and day difference. Seidio does not have one yet for the Note 3, but I found iLomme has one (and it's $10 cheaper then Seidio), so I ordered one last week. When it arrives, I will provide a review.

If you use the S-Pen, then only a H9 Glass Screen Protector will do, IMNSHO

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
The only one I see on ilomme site is the flex one is that the same temp glass referring to

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Guess will be getting temp glass as recommended. We have a ghost armor kiosk less than 5 min away so wanted something on to protect now. You are correct with pen non so good.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Some AT&T stores have the Bodyguardz tempered glass screen protector for the Note 3 in stock right now. I'm using that one and would definitely recommend it. Installation was easy and it has a smudge resistant finish so those pesky fingerprints don't show up nearly as bad as they do on the naked glass screen.

Posted via Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I cancelled my iLoome order and (waiting on my refund) but ordered a Bodyguardz one over the weekend. As a returning customer I got 20% off (not bad) so really it was worth it. It should be here in time for the GN3 to arrive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma