How's the gaming on the Note 3????

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i have
Amazon.com: MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android 2.3+: Pc: Video Games
and want to see if it works with the note 3. hopefully the connection stays and allows for a smooth game experience on some high end games. also i hope it fits. since the MOGA controller says it fits devices up to 3.2 in./82mm. and the note's Dimensions are 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm. so i have 2.8 mm to spare?

that is gonna be a cool gaming device set up for me.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
cool game pad. looks like an xbox 360 controller. and i like the typical action shots they have in the images below. have you tried the controller? if so, how is it? does it work pretty good? does it drop signal?

justinsaneeeee

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
It the most precise game controller for a smartphone it will fit past a note 3 and because I love the 360 controller playing games are amazing.

MaTtKs1

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded Asphalt 8 and it's pretty amazing. No hitches and it looks great. Gyro control is spot on.

Posted via Android Central App

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
i have
Amazon.com: MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android 2.3+: Pc: Video Games
and want to see if it works with the note 3. hopefully the connection stays and allows for a smooth game experience on some high end games. also i hope it fits. since the MOGA controller says it fits devices up to 3.2 in./82mm. and the note's Dimensions are 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm. so i have 2.8 mm to spare?

that is gonna be a cool gaming device set up for me.

True

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Gaming has been smooth as glass on the Note 3. In fact, my 3 year-old thinks HE has a new toy. NOT.

from my Sony XTZ via Tapatalk IV

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Most demanding? I would assume modern combat 4, real racing 3, and asphalt 8 are among the most demanding games aside from emulating in which some of the more fast pace and graphics heavy psp games would be pushing your phone to the limit.