Verizon processing

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure, as mine says the same thing. Although if I check it via the pre-order number it still says expected ship date of 10/10.

I get this when checking under "Over the Phone" where before it would just say something along the lines of the order number and tracking number. Obviously, the tracking was blank, but this definitely something new.

Posted via Android Central App

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Go here.

Like I said, I'm getting the same thing as OP under the "Over the Phone" section. Under the VerizonWireless.com section I get the same that I always have.

OK, I get same thing when checking Over the Phone. When clicking under VerizonWireless.com, just get the 10/10 date again.

In other words, FUD.

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
OK, I get same thing when checking Over the Phone. When clicking under VerizonWireless.com, just get the 10/10 date again.

In other words, FUD.

I guess the only reason this was posted was because the "Over the Phone" section had the order number and a space for tracking - which has changed now. Not that it really means much, but it would be cool if they shipped out tomorrow or Tuesday.

joan006

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I just checked mine because I did order over the phone with overnight shipping and it says the same thing. My guess is that our bank accounts are fixing to get zapped for a Tuesday ship date.
All the other phones I've had I've always gone thru the phone with overnight shipping and have ALWAYS received mine early and never a problem.

kiter86

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I really think this is nothing. Anybody can get this result if checking order by phone. Hope I am wrong though

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

joan006

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I really think this is nothing. Anybody can get this result if checking order by phone. Hope I am wrong though

No, because I checked mine yesterday and all I got was a reference no. or something. This is new!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
My pre order still states received and will ship by 10/10/2013. And website said white on backorder when I first went there then refreshed and both up for pre order and that's on both mobile and desktop.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc