- 266 Posts
Does it matter how much you charge your phone?
Getting wireless charging pad.. Does it matter if you put it on there with still like 50 percent left? Won't damage the battery if you keep doing it? As I know people say it does on the iPhone
Sent from my Galaxy Note 3Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy note 8.0
- 10-06-2013, 06:33 AM #2
- 4,140 Posts
- CM 10.2
- 10-06-2013, 06:35 AM #3
- 10-07-2013, 09:41 AM #4
- 10-07-2013, 10:13 AM #5
- 85 Posts
Re: Does it matter how much you charge your phone?
I can't watch the video right now so I don't know if it's answered, but would it be ok to leave it plugged in for long periods of time? I tend to leave my note 2 plugged in when at work so I don't run out of battery while tethering.
- 10-07-2013, 10:27 AM #6
- By SCNFan in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:03 PM
- By haimrg in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:25 AM
- By Marcel2 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 06:39 AM
- By Robert Adjetey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 04:39 AM
- By Farah_Shelley in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 03:38 AM